Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hex Wishlist

Hex Wishlist

Obvious hype that PvE is coming out, set 4 is around the corner and expecting improvements to AI (The AI has been changed but not all change is improvement :P we shall see soon enough!)

What I'd like most is a casual PvP format that allows banned/pve cards. 100 card singleton constructed or 60 card constructed but with equipment. (if there's a singleton format definitely allow Jank Bots!), preferably with build restrictions disallowing cards outside of your champions charge power colors - maybe after more color combinations are available.

Multiplayer is high on my list too, even if the stack gets out of hand F8 exists and I'd be willing to play some ridiculous games 2v2 or 4 player free for all.

I'd love to see more use of the socket mechanics. Maybe a burn spell or a constant that gives actions the socket power, all of my burn spells have lifesteal or make rhinos or draw a card.

An early game free countermagic, something like 0 cost interrupt a troop deal 2 damage to you for each turn that's passed. (Would be awesome with the lifesteal constant)

A single tutor, discard my hand first, go to 1 life, cost 4+, lose the game at the end of the turn - don't care I just want to search for things!

Agreed on singleton/EDH.

Guilds. I don't even need any of the fancy bells and whistles promised in the KS (yet); I just want a tag and an in-game channel to talk to my buddies.

3 PVP sets/year. Please.
    Watch me on Twitch!

Quote Originally Posted by Rendakor View Post
    Agreed on singleton/EDH.

Guilds. I don't even need any of the fancy bells and whistles promised in the KS (yet); I just want a tag and an in-game channel to talk to my buddies.

3 PVP sets/year. Please.
    Love the guild and sets, even 2 a year would be good I guess set 4 is almost ready to launch but it's already been 6 months or so since set 3?

High Tomb Lord
    Set 3 was July. Also They said 2v2 was a living hell and quickly was dropped while they figure out how to build it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

One of the things I'd most like to see is the ability for one player to provide both decks in the Proving Grounds.

e.g. "I challenge you! Should you choose to accept, you will be playing my mono blood meta deck and I will be playing a shin'hare starter."

I think it'd be great for hooking new players into the game. I know when I was learning Magic, something that helped me immensely was having friends with decks that they could hand me to play against them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoom View Post
    One of the things I'd most like to see is the ability for one player to provide both decks in the Proving Grounds.

e.g. "I challenge you! Should you choose to accept, you will be playing my mono blood meta deck and I will be playing a shin'hare starter."

I think it'd be great for hooking new players into the game. I know when I was learning Magic, something that helped me immensely was having friends with decks that they could hand me to play against them.
    I agree completely, I always bring extra EDH decks to the card shop when we play there for people wanting to hop in a game

@WolfCrypt I saw that in the PCGamer interview but I'd be willing to sit through it while they sort things out.

Oh, where to begin...

Equips for all card (except basic Shards, natch).
    Crafting
    MPvE (which leads to)
    Raids
    Deck builder returns to last deck and last search/filter
    Buy from deck builder/collection
    Sell from deck builder/collection
    Ability to turn off chest/Kismet animations.
    Ability to turn off 'no rewards' message.
    Ability to remove tutorial from home page.
    Keep Defense
    Card XP/History (a.k.a. double backs)
    BYOP drafts
    complete revamp of resource system with removal of mulligans.
    reverse AH
    Prismatic Gems
    a job as card designer
    Log Horizon crossover card set
    performance improvements
    smaller chat window
    remaining 2/3 of talent trees
    remaining 3 classes
    unlockable classes
    unlockable races
    Consumables
    PS4/Wii U release
    non-card equips (like a generic chest item that give +2 starting health, for when none of the cards in your deck have a chest slot item)
    animated card art
    the ability to disable card art animation
    minimum card text font size, with scroll bar when card text exceeds available space
    new keyword 'Eternal' (this card cannot be voided in any zone and cannot be returned to your hand from play)

I guess that's enough for now...

Better chat system would be important if they really want the community element to be stronger if it's going to be a MMORPG

My top 3 are:

1. Tablet Version so I can play anywhere anytime (as long as WIFI connection is available).
    2. Keep System. Recently a game called Labyrinth CCG had a successful kickstarter, and very interesting concept, which said combines D&D and Magic. Since I'm not a D&D player, I looked up how D&D works, and guess what I discovered. I thought HEX Keep System can claim this title as well.
    3. Wildwest format
    Once an observer then Pro Tier, and now Grand King Tier.

Previous TCG Experience: Eye of Judgment, Magic the Gathering, Carte, Shadow Era, Yu Gi Oh, Ascension, Infinity Wars
    Currently Playing: HEX, Spellweaver
    Looking forward to: Warlords of Terra, Labyrinth

English Blog: Digital Card Gamers English
    日本語サイト: Digital Card Gamers Japanese
    HEX Search Engine
    Spellweaver Search Engine

Quote Originally Posted by Artifaction View Post
    Multiplayer is high on my list too, even if the stack gets out of hand F8 exists and I'd be willing to play some ridiculous games 2v2
    This. If it's too slow for people even with F8/F10 etc. then they don't have to play 2v2.

I'm so looking forward to raids and 2v2. Crafting too but not as much of course.
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum