Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The Future of HEX

Quote Originally Posted by Hatts View Post
    Thanks Cory! Reading about the road ahead for Hex is getting me through a long workday before I can get home to play the campaign.

Where does the tablet release fall on the roadmap? Is it on the backburner for now until all the core functionality is complete?
    It is likely to be pushed back indefinitely due to the UI being in flux (I would estimate they will finalise most things around the release of raids.)

Hopefully we hear something on it soon.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    It is likely to be pushed back indefinitely due to the UI being in flux (I would estimate they will finalise most things around the release of raids.)
    UI may be part of it but I think resourcing is the more likely culprit for it being pushed back. iOS/Android doubles the amount of builds they need to create, test, etc and complicates the release and patching process because they have to deal with two app stores and their approval process. That's not even considering the financial impact of having to pay Apple 30% of any platinum sales made from the iPad.

I can still hope though, tablet support would drastically improve how much I can play hex and the campaign mode is ideal for the more casual play that seems to be all I have time for lately.

Set 4 spoilers . Some nasty cards there, especially that Vennen. That Dual-shard troop is interesting aswell for the saph/ruby action decks out there, might even push saph/ruby above mono ruby Benvolio.

High Tomb Lord
    wohoo spoilers!
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Question about A2: When the Ranger class is added, will there be a way to increase the character limit as well? Or if I fill up 10 character slots now, I'll have to delete one to play a ranger?
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Question about A2: When the Ranger class is added, will there be a way to increase the character limit as well? Or if I fill up 10 character slots now, I'll have to delete one to play a ranger?
    We have additional character slots planned.
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    Great to hear! Thanks for all your guys' hard work today on launch!
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    Awesome! I might need to put some more thought into my intiial 8 then - had assumed some were destined to be scrapped...
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

HEY HEY!!

Anyone remember me!?? =)

It's been a looong time since I've played a little HEX, but look how far we've come and yes, I was one of the original kickstarter backers...and glad to be back!
    --------------------------
    Grand King
    Spectrasis

Orange Tracker

This entire message was all win. Good news indeed!
    PvE Hex - At long last!