Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is HEX up yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    Fido, the best thing to do now is literally nothing, just wait. This comes from several oranges.

The forums will let you know when it's up and running 'normally', in some way, shape or form.
    Yeah, I'm just saying maybe it is best to consolidate that recommendation into a thread so people aren't hunting it down in different areas. I know there is a server status thread at top, but it isn't giving a recommendation of 'please wait on your attempts to log-in until we give the all clear', so do I continue to spam it or not isn't readily apparent.

High Tomb Lord
    To Everyone who logged in at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

That should totally be the screen that comes up when these kinds of log in issues come up

This is kind of depressing after waiting for the patch the entire day at work, but it is understandable. I have not been able to log in at all yet, so I have no idea how awesome it is. I am trying to remain patient about this, so I will go do something else for a few hours. I will lose my shit if the login does not work after 24 hours, however, if some people can play all this time. Please make a clear notification when the issue is resolved, HexEnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    Please make a clear notification when the issue is resolved, HexEnt.
    We will. For now we have the log in down and are continuing to work on the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    This is kind of depressing after waiting for the patch the entire day at work, but it is understandable. I have not been able to log in at all yet, so I have no idea how awesome it is. I am trying to remain patient about this, so I will go do something else for a few hours. I will lose my shit if the login does not work after 24 hours, however, if some people can play all this time. Please make a clear notification when the issue is resolved, HexEnt.
    The entire server is down right now so rest assured nobody is playing currently.

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfCrypt View Post
    To Everyone who logged in at the same time

awfulmeme.jpg
    blaming users for wanting to play the game is a great way to stir up trouble

Quote Originally Posted by ryuukan View Post
    I bet you're fun at parties.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuukan View Post
    Unless of course people realize it is clearly a lighthearted joke...

Lets place the blame on someone else.. Like..

Attached Images Attached Images