Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Checking existing files over and over again

Checking existing files over and over again

I stuck in an endless loop. After downloading the new files I stuck on "checking extisting files". It repeats the step over and over again. I deinstalled HEX and tryed it 3 times now. I tryed every drive and deactivated UAC. What to do now?

EDIT: Windows 7.
    Last edited by Fleischgel; 01-26-2016 at 06:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fleischgel View Post
    I stuck in an endless loop. After downloading the new files I stuck on "checking extisting files". It repeats the step over and over again. I deinstalled HEX and tryed it 3 times now. I tryed every drive and deactivated UAC. What to do now?
    Same problem here, on windows 10

In fact i remember you need to set uac on default setting or above to fix the problem.
    Not sure

same, the patch seemed to error out, and now it's looping.

Whenever I have this problem on patch day, launching the game using a VPN works to fix it (after the update is complete, you can log-in with your regular connection). I had found no other fix prior to this one - and trust me I tried many things.

I had the same issue but it solved itself after a while. I did not change any UAC settings. The most plausible reason is probably this
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC

Quote Originally Posted by chromus View Post
    Whenever I have this problem on patch day, launching the game using a VPN works to fix it (after the update is complete, you can log-in with your regular connection). I had found no other fix prior to this one - and trust me I tried many things.

thank you thank you sooo much! That solved the problem for me!! <3 <3 <3 *kisses* kisses*

Can you exatcly describe what to do? I have no clue. :/

Quote Originally Posted by Fleischgel View Post
    Can you exatcly describe what to do? I have no clue. :/
    Install a vpn, like this free one: https://www.softether.org/, start it and select a server to connect to. Then start the hex client and let it download the patch, will be slow but it worked for me.
    Last edited by Taqo; 01-26-2016 at 08:05 AM.