Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Question about Factions

Question about Factions

I know that there are some alternate dungeons/paths specific to factions, and I'm not sure if it's still the case but faction specific cards were mentioned before too. What else is going to be tied to factions? Will Raids allow playing with players cross faction? Does it matter for guilds in any way?

I need to plan out my characters, and it matters whether faction is important in the future or not.

High Tomb Lord
    EDIT: I'm sure cards be in but I heard that raids were planned (from visters to offices like KingGab) Said raids are faction specific. Every Faction gets same raids but can't have mixed faction parties
    Last edited by WolfCrypt; 01-26-2016 at 10:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

With 10 slots, you should be able to slot in at least one max-level of each faction, and for one-time rewards there is a delete button...

It should work out. Might be a lot of work though.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

I can almost guarantee that it will not matter for guilds, your account will be in a guild not your character.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Quote Originally Posted by funktion View Post
    I can almost guarantee that it will not matter for guilds, your account will be in a guild not your character.
    That's what I'm figuring, but I want to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    With 10 slots, you should be able to slot in at least one max-level of each faction, and for one-time rewards there is a delete button...

It should work out. Might be a lot of work though.
    I'm not worried about having max level characters of different factions, but some friends were asking me about some of this stuff. I figured if there was anything we needed to coordinate for some reason (not all creating the same classes in the same factions, for example), then it would be good to know that now.

imo factions shouldn't matter for raiding....don't force RP on your playerbase

That's an issue I noticed. With the exception of a couple card effects, race and class doesn't seem to matter anymore...
    unnamed-council.com

Inner Council - The Enigma Engine
    Grand King Backer

High Tomb Lord
    wtb more character slots... 1 million gold each? np!
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by Erebus View Post
    That's an issue I noticed. With the exception of a couple card effects, race and class doesn't seem to matter anymore...
    Except for all the talents, and the shard restrictions while leveling?

What were you expecting to matter there?

Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    Except for all the talents, and the shard restrictions while leveling?

What were you expecting to matter there?
    I'm guessing he meant on cards? But then him saying "anymore" doesn't make any sense, they matter more than they ever did, maybe not much more but still.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!