Thread: GM and RL effect?

GM and RL effect?

So the RL and GM are getting the DC effect for the time being. Two questions.

1) to confirm, this does not mean that RL and GM got the random items, just the drop bonus, right?
    2) For GK or higher, or just anyone who has two or more of these three levels, do they stack (or does this only benefit pure RL and GM backers)?

High Tomb Lord
    2) do not stack
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    2) do not stack
    that is what I figured. It would have been crazy for grand kings to get +300% loot from bosses...

Quote Originally Posted by Xavon View Post
    2) For GK or higher, or just anyone who has two or more of these three levels, do they stack (or does this only benefit pure RL and GM backers)?
    GK didn't get the extra 6 months of drafts even though they were affected in the same way as people with those tiers, so I highly doubt they stack.

Probably clear to everyone else reading the thread, but I had to piece things together through context.

GM = Guild Master kickstarter pledge level
    RL = Raid Leader kickstarter pledge level
    DC = Dungeon Crawler kickstarter pledge level

And this is in reference to the item in the patch notes saying that guild masters and raid leaders are temporarily gaining the dungeon crawler bonus since their specific bonuses can't be implemented yet. (Since there are not yet any guilds or raids in the game)

Nothing more to add. I just had to think a bit to figure out the acronyms, and figured I'd share my work.

Gigantisaur
    As a DC and RL I think this is a very fair move (even though I don't get double the benefit ;-)). RLs and GMs up to this point have been on the far end of the benefits, this will treat the wounds a bit.
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by katkillad View Post
    GK didn't get the extra 6 months of drafts even though they were affected in the same way as people with those tiers, so I highly doubt they stack.
    GK have drafts for life Oo
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

To be fair your estate should get 6-monthes free daft after you die.

Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    GK have drafts for life Oo
    All I'm saying is GK is also missing out on those bonuses/features just the same. The fact that they already have a sweet deal doesnt change that.

Won't somebody think of the GK's
    Last edited by katkillad; 01-26-2016 at 12:04 PM.

How are we missing out? We still got the extra 6 months of draft, and we get the DC bonus... :P