Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    All good suggestions in this thread, but the saving of multiple decks in Campaign is by far the most important for me. This feature should be the first thing that is added to the game in the next PvE patch as far as I'm concerned.
    Out of any QOL issue, this is definitely my first choice as well
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum

Infernal Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaqattaq View Post
    Counter-suggestion-- An achievement for 250, 500, and 2000 times a person accepts the TOS?
    Only if the first person to gain the achievement (would require restrictions on time, say at least 2 hours since last login) gets a flight out to California to have a drinking contest with the heartiest drinker Hex Entertainment LLC has to offer. First one to make a sacrifice at the porcelain altar loses.

Could be a fast QOL fix: Please make a seperate tab or something for auction house mail. If you create a lot of auctions, it makes using the mail for any other purpose quite difficult.
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum