Thread: Positive Nitpicky Things

Positive Nitpicky Things

There is a healthy thread that is about nitpicking, let's do some unexpected stuff we've found that is positive as well.

I'll start - super jazzed to see that cards with sockets that are spawned come populated with gem inserts, and that those inserts align with your thresholds/resource alignments.

Makes all the random generation effects soooo much better.

I like that enemies can be nostalgic foes from pvp past like Vilefang Eremite, or brand new creatures i have never seen before, giving me that shiny feel. =)
    I don't post often. But when I do, you still don't have to listen.

I like how your character actually travels on the path between nodes instead of just appearing on the new node.

Sometimes there's more than one possible path to a new node, so I guess they had to code some pathfinding for it, hehe.
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum

I really like how different each race/class combination feels. The different starter decks & different dialogue & (some) different enemies make the races feel distinct from one another, and the talent trees and specific race/class combo talents make the classes feel distinct, even within the same race. I guess that was all stuff we knew going in, but it was unexpected to me that it works as well as it does, at least initially.

The varying global effects for each fight were excellent at making the battles feel more unique (and provided some laughs - free Comet Strike against dinosaurs!).
    -Stormshard