Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kickstarter Exclusives (the rest of them)

Kickstarter Exclusives (the rest of them)

SO, I just discovered that Orson's Dream, Ninja Training, and Princess Cory (and maybe others) all hit with this release. But Lady Cassandra and Roar of the Crowd (and probably others) did not. Are they being held for the next release?

Prospero is in as well. I forgot about Princess Cory, I got him too.

Here is the list from KS, and what I have in my collection:

Void Marauder - No
    Lady Cassandra - No
    Prospero, Sylvan Enchanter - Yes
    Scrouge Knight - Yes (new name)
    The Wrath of Zakiir - No
    Spectral Oak - No
    Orson's Dream - Yes
    Spectral Assassin - No
    The Crowd Roars! - No
    Moment of Glory - No
    Ninja Training - Yes
    Princess Cory - Yes
    Chest 'O Hex - No

Any hope of an official response regarding the slated release date for Spectral Oak? Kudos on the team for getting the campaign out, but i must admit i was a bit disappointed that we have to continue to wait for the one card I was excited to use during the campaign itself...

Quote Originally Posted by Svidurr View Post
    Any hope of an official response regarding the slated release date for Spectral Oak? Kudos on the team for getting the campaign out, but i must admit i was a bit disappointed that we have to continue to wait for the one card I was excited to use during the campaign itself...
    Yeah, in one of the updates (Cory I think?) they said it's a top priority and I think implied they were trying to get it on the next substantive patch.

Cassandra was the one I have been waiting for.

sadly from what i have seen equips doesntr work for those card,s at least some of them
    Proud Champion tier backer

I'm surprised it wasn't in the patch notes or anything. They seem to make a front page post about collector cards, why not these?
    twitch.tv/alucard2004 - my favorite hex streamer. Click for The Official Bone Forum

In the same category, the HEX Backers Rewards page indicates that the random Equipment are also in now, but it doesn't seem to be the case:

https://www.hextcg.com/hex-backer-rewards/

• 2 Random Legendary Equipment
    • 20 Random Rare/Legendary Equipment

Can we have more info or an official reply
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild

The silent death always comes from behind... so you'd better watch your back!

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike411 View Post
    I'm surprised it wasn't in the patch notes or anything. They seem to make a front page post about collector cards, why not these?
    The longer the game is running - especially now that it is out of beta - the less numerous (relatively) the KS backers become. We are old news ;-).
    Dungeon Crawler / Collector / Raid Leader

Keep Hibbernathy - Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild @HexTUC
    Running: TUC Arena of Myth Challenge Can you do a perfect 20-0 run with every single champion? Working on #32