Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TCG Browser Talent Hunt

TCG Browser Talent Hunt

Hi

First of all, the talent calculator is now complete, all talents and racials are included. You can find it at http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/talents.

Talent Hunt
    In order to properly celebrate the release of this tool I prepared a "Talent Hunt" mini-game, where you can earn Armies of Myth booster packs.

How does it work?
    There are a number of talent builds which are associated with a pack code. Find the correct build and receive the code (redeemable in the game store) linked to it. All builds are maxed out (8 talent points spent). Also, once a code was found, it will be removed and will no longer be available.

As always, feedback and suggestions are welcome.

Good luck and happy hunting!

Coyotles have a racial ability of +1 talent point. They should be able to spend 9 total points in the calculator instead of 8. Otherwise, this looks amazing, as always!
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

The only trees that do anything for me are the Human Cleric/Mage and Dwarf Cleric/Mage...

Edit - Weird, it all works now. Thanks for the talent calculator

this is very helpful, thank you very much.
    Maybe you can also add the deck restrictions somehow (or at least the two baic colors you can use, since it is not always obvious to me).

Thanks for your hard work i love it!
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

I'm glad you like it, I love working on this stuff. I think I spend more time coding than playing..lol

Regarding the coyotle racial, I forgot to add the modifier for it. It is fixed and will be up on the next update. Don't want to mess with the hunt atm. And about deck restriction, I'll think about it, need to find a proper place for it.

This is pretty awesome, thanks for putting this together!

Quote Originally Posted by bogycoins View Post
    And about deck restriction, I'll think about it, need to find a proper place for it.
    It may beyond the scope of what you want to do, but I'd love to be able to tell it what level hero I want to build/plan and have it give me the correct number of talent points as well as giving the deck restrictions for that level.

Oh, and it'd be nice if you could click on a talent to un-pick it as well, instead of having to reset everything (the way you can un-pick in the game before you save your changes).

That said, it's very well done and helpful. =)
    -Stormshard

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormlight View Post

Oh, and it'd be nice if you could click on a talent to un-pick it as well, instead of having to reset everything (the way you can un-pick in the game before you save your changes).
    If you right click a selected talent, it will un-pick it.

There are some incorrect costs on the Cleric talents. Blessing of the Immortals, Healing Aura, and The Righteous Path cost 2 each, and Aura Aspect: Good Karma costs 1.
    Things to do at WonderCon: Be Cory Jones.

Old FAQs, courtesy of Bernado