Thread: Missing item

Missing item

Winning an encounter i received an error that a certain item was not found.

96339D02-BE95-4C5C-8BFB-BE877329017B

Cant seem to upload picture from my pc
    Reason undefined

i have had this happen and found that an extra adventure deck turned up and was open able in my packs list might be worth checking this

Hero of Adamanth
    4C5F missing too

http://hex.turullegion.org/bugs/bug18.png

client version: 0.9.9.022

Quote Originally Posted by madar View Post
    4C5F missing too

http://hex.turullegion.org/bugs/bug18.png

client version: 0.9.9.022
    Was exactly same for me but done find that adventure pack meowstef was saying, might have opened it already but cant remember than

You can access your chest icon in the upper right to see if this was a pack, if so it'll be in your chest stash and you can open it by double clicking and dropping it into the fountain.

It is known some PvE rewards aren’t being awarded. They’re not lost and will be delivered once the issue is resolved.

"Item not found" in adventure pack

I got this as one of the contents of an adventure pack (other 4 things were there) along with a long code.

So what to do? Open a ticket? Or will it be implemented automatically once its fixed?
    IGN: Fensale

Hey guys I have an update on this!

We are aware of the situation and are hoping to patch the fix in for this soon. When the fix goes in that item will actually show up in the game instead of giving you that string of numbers/letters.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Quote Originally Posted by NOBLEStarshield View Post
    Hey guys I have an update on this!

We are aware of the situation and are hoping to patch the fix in for this soon. When the fix goes in that item will actually show up in the game instead of giving you that string of numbers/letters.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.
    Will that card just be in our collection or will we get it in any kind of noticeable way?