Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Alucard's January 2016 Giveaway Hextravaganza! Prizes Galore!

Smile Alucard's January 2016 Giveaway Hextravaganza! Prizes Galore!

Hello Hexers and Fellow Clampions!

Tomorrow is the last Sunday of the month and as always that means it's time for Hextravaganza! This marks the 1 year anniversary of Hextravaganza - an event that I have been doing monthly since January 2015. I know this is going to be the biggest Hextravaganza yet! HYPE!

Where: Alucard's Twitch Channel
    When: Sunday, January 31, 2016 - 12 PM EST / 9 AM PST / 5PM GMT

I will be hosting a 12 hour Hextravaganza on my Twitch Channel tomorrow, Sunday, January 31, 2016 starting at 12pm EST / 9am PST / 5pm GMT. During this event, I will play in the VIP Sealed, continue playing the PvE Campaign, and perhaps play some drafts/sealed. As always, there will be many prizes to win!

Please post in this thread with your Twitch name by 10AM EST on January 31st if you want to claim 300 Alucoins for yourself!

Giveaways

I will be doing a bunch of giveaways during December's Hextravaganza every single hour that will include Free Drafts, Primal Packs, Playsets of Rares, Legendaries, AA Cards, Sleeves and more!

Some of these giveaways will be for VIPs only and many will be for the entire community. I have a stream currency on my twitch channel called Alucoins and you can earn them simply by watching the stream. Some of the giveaways will require this currency to enter. You can become a VIP of my channel using these Alucoins. Remember, this is a monthly event, so come by the channel and start earning your Alucoins now!

Two months ago, I announced that all Alucoins will be reset after the Hextravaganza. I encourage all veterans of the channel to spend all your Alucoins while you can! If you are new to the channel, this is a good time to jump into the stream, win some prizes, and get on an even level with your fellow hexers.

Giveaways will happen every single hour in the following way:

- 1 Free to enter Giveaway - Everyone is Eligible
    - 1 Giveaway that Requires Alucoins to Enter - Everyone is Eligible
    - 1 Giveaway for VIPs

Here is a sneak peek of some of the prizes that we are giving away this month:

- AA Cerulean Mirror Knight
    - AA Vampire Princess
    - Phenteo, the Brood Priest
    - Reese, the Crustcrawler
    - Playset of Ancestor's Chosen
    - Portensio of Avon Mercenary
    - AA Buccaneer Sleeves
    - Primal Packs
    - Draft Packs
    - And More!

I'll reveal more fun prizes and hopefully some cool surprises during the event! See you soon!

-Alucard

Master Theorycrafter
    finished campaign

now I can watch

Looking forward to it!

Twitch name: kameda123

!GimmedatAACMK Kappa

Twitch name: Zebuli

One year hype!

Twitch name: tegne0

what class and faction will you play during the stream? or will you start a fresh and can chat decide?
    twitch name: frostosti.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuukan View Post
    finished campaign

now I can watch
    Congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by kameda View Post
    Looking forward to it!

Twitch name: kameda123

Quote Originally Posted by zebuli View Post
    !GimmedatAACMK Kappa

Twitch name: Zebuli
    Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by tegne View Post
    One year hype!

Twitch name: tegne0
    HYPE! Let's make it 2!

Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    Yay!

Twitch name: Fred_of_Bedrock
    Wooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    what class and faction will you play during the stream? or will you start a fresh and can chat decide?
    twitch name: frostosti.
    I haven't actually completed the campaign yet. So I'm likely going to continue my "new player challenge"/Cory Pepsi Challenge Dwarf Warrior playthrough until completion. I'm approaching the late game content with. If we get to a point where I'm super stuck or we've completed the majority of the content, then I'd be super happy to roll a fresh new character and let the chat decide!

I'll probably hop on for a bit.

Twitch handle: rendakor
    Watch me on Twitch!

Always fun to pop over to your stream, Alu.

Twitch name: djscrubjd