Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PvE Campaign - Budget Decks

Thank you Nico, your build looks pretty beast!!... and thank you Stromlight for mentioning his human mage build. I'll take a look at it as well as I thought it would also work but I really like the one he just made

Hey Nico, first I want to say ty for all the guides, as a new player these have been beyond helpful. Second I would like to request, if possible a coyotyle mage build please.

Quote Originally Posted by Azriel2k3 View Post
    Hey Nico, first I want to say ty for all the guides, as a new player these have been beyond helpful. Second I would like to request, if possible a coyotyle mage build please.
    I'll look into it next.

Nice work! campaign primers are a boon for newcommers, specially decklists tunned for critical encounters (Wormoid Queen, Piranhas, etc)

Thanks!

i didnt look at all of them, but for dwarf cleric where is the dwarf mentor?
    +1/+1 for each artifact that enters your hand, 2 cost, and with equip all artifacts get cost -1 he seems super good. Also this new pve robot adaptron fits really well in the deck. Both are extremely cheap since they can be farmed for free.

My Orc Cleric build over at HexPrimal.com is quite budget. The starting build has a Zoltog and Tusker, but you can clear almost everything up through the Bleak Citadel with an Orc starter and a handful of Platinum. It is designed to be all Orc and as many Clerics as possible, to be a "theme deck" rather than just an Orc Cleric champion deck.

And there just are not that many expensive cards you can fit in with those limits. By the time I cleared Devonshire, the most expensive cards in the deck were 2 Tuskers and 2 Goremasters, with 2 Gore Feasts sided in for Devonshire itself.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    +1/+1 for each artifact that enters your hand, 2 cost, and with equip all artifacts get cost -1 he seems super good. Also this new pve robot adaptron fits really well in the deck. Both are extremely cheap since they can be farmed for free.
    You get Glendower from the dwarf race pack after you complete the tutorial dungeon. You'll need to make another dwarf character to get more of them.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    #5 PvE Campaign Budget Deck - Necrotic Cleric:
    http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=49685
    Necrotic Cleric has access to the most powerful Cleric shard combination right away. Making it's early campaign deck probably the best in the entire game.
    Heh, almost the same as the one I was using for necrotic cleric - I went with shield trainers instead of chimera officers even though it breaks the cleric set, I just like their trinket too much. ( It also feeds the legionnaire skill with an extra inspire ). Also wind whispers instead of awakeners, because there are so many annoying things you don't want to attack.

It sucks necrotic have such a terrible shard grid though, being stuck at 2 for the most important cards for this deck is painful.

On a semi-related note, it looks like having two legionnaires with gear out breaks the effect - I had three scriveners and two legionnaires out and playing a wind walker onto a divine altar got no buffs to any of my clerics. Suicide attacking with one of them and playing another wind whisperer worked normally though.

Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    I probably should have considered including more of the free rares. Glendower is pretty cool. I've been playing with him a bit. Definitely would +1 him into the Cleric deck specially due to all that card draw.