Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PvE Campaign - Budget Decks

PvE Campaign - Budget Decks

Are you looking for a deck that is easy to build and won't cost a lot to make? Below are affordable deck ideas for various PvE Race/Class combos:

Coyotle
    Cleric:
    Mage: By: nicosharp
    Warrior:

Dwarf
    Cleric: By: nicosharp
    Mage:
    Warrior:

Elf
    Cleric:
    Warrior By: nicosharp

Human
    Cleric:
    Warrior:

Necrotic
    Cleric: By: nicosharp, By: XxGOTHxX
    Mage:
    Warrior:

Orc
    Cleric:
    Mage:
    Warrior: By: nicosharp

Shin'Hare
    Cleric: By: Xexist
    Mage:
    Warrior: By: HappyGilmore, By: nicosharp

Vennen
    Cleric: By: nicosharp
    Mage:
    Warrior:

If you have a list you would like shared in this OP, please create your deck in Hex TCG Browser, add a description to explain it there, and I'll cross-link it here. Please keep shard restriction and talent progressions in-mind when building and explaining the decklist on the hextcgbrowser description. Decks under $10 only, with minimal PVP rares or higher. ($10 does not have to include free PvE cards/equipment from Arena or campaign)

For those asking about non-budget campaign decks/guides I'll post them to the linked thread here:
    The Sharp Compendium

The PvE Compendium by Team Clockwork
    Last edited by nicosharp; 03-23-2016 at 10:23 AM.

I dont need budget anything, but thanks for this Nico. Stuff like this is great for the community and you're a good man for doing it.

Hey Nico, thanks for the guides!! As a new player to the game they really help a lot
    Btw, I was wondering if you knew any basic builds for the Elfs? I heard they are probably the best race for farming gold and that could with my progression if that is true.
    Last edited by ReaperXW; 02-01-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperXW View Post
    Hey Nico, thanks for the guides!! As a new player to the game they really help a lot
    Btw, I was wondering if you knew any basic builds for the Elfs? I heard they are probably the best race for farming gold and that could with my progression if that is true.
    I'll work on that list next. Thanks!
    Some guys from my guild are really enjoying Elf. Do you have a preference on Cleric/Mage/Warrior for Elf?

I was thinking mage but anything would be fine... lol, I was looking at your other budget guides as well... damn you've really spent some time helping the community! Especially the people who have limited budgets
    Last edited by ReaperXW; 02-01-2016 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ReaperXW View Post
    I was thinking mage but anything would be fine... lol, I was looking at your other budget guides as well... damn you've really spent some time helping the community! Especially the people who have limited budgets
    I was thinking Elf Mage too! I actually made it before your response, so I'll work on a build and see how things go. They have an awesome 7SP +3/+3 permanent buff.

Regarding my time, yes, I enjoy it. I have limited uninterrupted time at home, and this game as a whole is perfect for that scenario. I can't get away with team games or anything requiring real-time focus for a set amount of time with two young kids. This fits well into my schedule.

Well I'm glad you here to help That's kind of why I like this game so much as well because you don't need to dedicate as much time in anyone setting.
    And yeah, the SP buff is pretty awesome...... Just curious, but how do you come up with all these builds and the arena budget ones you made? Do you just keeping looking at all the possible cards and think of what might go good together? I've tried looking at the auction house at cards being sold and on deck building websites to improve my decks but its kinda overwhelming with so many cards and so many player builds.

An unhealthy amount of time getting ideas from card interactions I know. I guess it helps being around since alpha and being really interested in the equipment system PvE offers.

Okay lol, I guess as I play more deck building should get a little easier

As someone who is working on a guide for an Elven Mage (but definitely not budget), I thought I should point out that Nico's Human Mage mono-ruby build is entirely usable for an elf (and they can make the level 5 switches at level 4). In fact, an elf should have a much easier time with it, since they have +6 health and a better spell.
    -Stormshard