Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    How about future Promos? Call me Larfleeze, but I want more!

Which future promos are you referring to exactly?
    Ryan Skinner

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    The one that you are obviously going to tell us about below lol
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Well, we don't get promos with Crisis or Crossover packs, so that leave the next big box or a special one for the next convention season as the only upcoming promos.

Do we have a sense of theme or timing for the next DC full set that's being developed? I know they are doing the Cartoon Network and were talking about a generic themed Cerberus engine game as well.

I didn't miss out on these did I? I've been waiting for a chance to get skitter for a while now.

No - start checking next week on BGG Store apparently. That's when they are next updating the store.

Sweet, Skitter was the last elusive piece of my collection puzzle (aside from the Volunteer promos, that is :P). Looking forward to picking it, and probably Mecha Naruto.

Quote Originally Posted by gerrymul View Post
    Well, we don't get promos with Crisis or Crossover packs, so that leave the next big box or a special one for the next convention season as the only upcoming promos..
    Gotham City Docks was technically a promo for a series of Crisis 1 store organized play so, though not included with the game, there could be promos similarly distributed for Crisis 3 or Rivals 2 (Special BvS: DoJ promo anyone?).
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Skinner View Post
    Any new Promos planned for the summer's convention season?