Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by misoby View Post
    Did you try page two cause he is still showing
    It shows me that he's "temporarily out of stock." GG indeed.

That stinks ... Sorry didn't have all eyes open this morning

Of course it's out of stock, they only had 100 to post and they didn't ask BGG to limit to 1 instead of 5, so you have greedy people like bigtipper who now have 5 of them, and 4 extra people that are excited about the game will have none. Who knows how many other people bought 5 of each hoping to strike it rich on eBay or something. I'm glad I've been refreshing it every few hours for the last 5 days or so and got 1 of each for myself, but I do feel bad for the people that weren't able to get one.

Quote Originally Posted by infinitycubed View Post
    Of course it's out of stock, they only had 100 to post and they didn't ask BGG to limit to 1 instead of 5, so you have greedy people like bigtipper who now have 5 of them, and 4 extra people that are excited about the game will have none. Who knows how many other people bought 5 of each hoping to strike it rich on eBay or something. I'm glad I've been refreshing it every few hours for the last 5 days or so and got 1 of each for myself, but I do feel bad for the people that weren't able to get one.
    It's a dog-eat-dog world. CE could easily reprint the promos, they just choose not to. I've been checking the store a couple times each day since this thread was posted, so you aren't the only one to make sure that you got your promos. Not to mention that I could have made multiple orders of 5, and clear the shop single-handedly.

That's just the way the cookie crumbles.

I bought 2 - one for a mega set that a group of us are putting together of all the sets combined, and another just in case someone at our local store didn't have one. Same for Starfire and Joker. My local store sells a TON of DC games (like 50 of the base set within the first couple of weeks they are released), so I'm thinking it unlikely I won't find someone who needs it, but if no one needs the extra ones I bought for my local group I'll post in a week or so. I'll only be looking for cost recovery.

#Capitalism
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

I didn't even see this thread but had been following BGG. I mean, if bigtipper wants to sell them, that's technically his right. Does it suck for the 4 people who could've gotten them a lot cheaper? Yeah, for sure. But there always a supply and demand. If these really are the very last Starfires, the price would be the same or higher on eBay anyway. Not saying he's right, it's not something I would do, but if someone wants it THAT BAD, they'll pay the extra few. I've seen it as low as 7 or 10.

Finally got that starfire promo, and a skitter just cuz

Only promo I'm missing now is Bane. Hope you guys send some off to BGG in the future. I haven't even seen him on ebay.

This question is for one of the Cryptozoic peeps.

As far as Character cards go, the promos are:

Martian Manhunter
    Starfire
    Bane
    Kid Flash
    Joker
    Skitter
    Cryptozoic 2015 Volunteer

Am I missing any?