Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Any word on Vixen, and Black Lightning getting reprinted? Or even for sale in the Board game Geek store? It sucks not being able to go to the conventions, and having no way to buy them online for a reasonable price. Cryptozoic was nice enough to send me a few missing promos that weren't in the box a while ago, and I really appreciated it

Typically it's 3-6 months before they make the convention promos available on BGG Store if I remember correctly.

Hey, is there any way we can keep this thread from getting Necromancy'd? I just excitedly texted a friend that Martian Manhunter and Starfire were available again and then realized how many pages the thread had (I.E. that this thread is actually old)
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

Just don't read from the beginning every time!
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Quote Originally Posted by Mac_Apple View Post
    Hey, is there any way we can keep this thread from getting Necromancy'd? I just excitedly texted a friend that Martian Manhunter and Starfire were available again and then realized how many pages the thread had (I.E. that this thread is actually old)
    Hit the "View First Unread" at the top of the page. Also remember to mark the entire forum as read each visit.