Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: No Dungeon Delver bonus loot on Ardor day drops?

Hybrid View

No Dungeon Delver bonus loot on Ardor day drops?

Hello :-)

I just did my first dungeon run for the ardor day event and got only 1 event item when I completed it. So far I have always received 2 event items due to my dungeon delver bonus.

I didn't post this in the bug report forum because I am not yet sure if this is a bug or if this is the new intended functionality. If this is the new functionality I am somewhat dissapointed as one of the biggest advantages of this $250 tier was the double convocation event drops and it seems likely that would go away if we no longer get double drops from these smaller events.

If I could get a nobles response on this I would be very grateful as I would very much like official word on this.

Thanks in advance :-)

I think it's working as intended. If I'm not mistaken, the loot is not from the boss itself technically, but for completing the dungeon. More like a bonus.
    PvE Hex - At long last!

I will put in a vote for this being lame.

As far as I'm aware you can't complete a dungeon without defeating a boss? Therefore, the only people affected by this distinction are those with the dungeon crawler perks.

If this was intended, I wonder if this was in response to everyone whinging about the DC perks from the convocation event?

+1 lameness

Quote Originally Posted by Harsgalt View Post
    As far as I'm aware you can't complete a dungeon without defeating a boss? Therefore, the only people affected by this distinction are those with the dungeon crawler perks.

If this was intended, I wonder if this was in response to everyone whinging about the DC perks from the convocation event?

+1 lameness
    Would have to agree. If you don't want to pay double loot don't put it in a dungeon. If it is working as intended they would just be hiding behind a technicality to avoid doing as promised and that would be very lame, not like Hex Ent at all.

One way of avoiding the bonus would be to give special event loot to people as they gained a level. Each level you get past lvl 2 you get a piece of loot. I would still be unhappy with this as the reason I buy the DK is because I have limited time and wanted to max my PVE gear gain to stay competitive with those who have the time to run dungeons over and over again.

-1 Lameness

You guys got plenty of bonuses.

If as intended, it's a deliberate move involving language to not fulfil kickstarter rewards.

Of the 3 tiers fulfiled, pro-player, dungeon crawler and Collector to date, DC has the most 'items' yes, but also has the least amount of monetary value.

Quote Originally Posted by Harsgalt View Post
    If as intended, it's a deliberate move involving language to not fulfil kickstarter rewards.

Of the 3 tiers fulfiled, pro-player, dungeon crawler and Collector to date, DC has the most 'items' yes, but also has the least amount of monetary value.
    There was no requirement or expectation that they would be of equal value. In fact, they sold out in order of their perceived value. And, notably, Cory said more than once that he expected Collector to be the most valuable in the long run. So few people believed him...
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Anyone who had this bonus for the convocation congratulations that was never promised. It may or may not be there next time, this seasonal event is not part of the DC package.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    Anyone who had this bonus for the convocation congratulations that was never promised. It may or may not be there next time, this seasonal event is not part of the DC package.
    As someone with the DC bonus, I have no problems with this.