Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: PVE Secrets (Spoiler)

Quote Originally Posted by YourOpponent View Post
    Also the last dungeon Devonshire or whatever it's called there is a special path you can take (by not getting burned the first few matches and winning) take the North path and keep staying North and you get your choice of FIVE special cards to use for your deck while you're in the dungeon...Pretty sure you can't keep them, but I've been working too much lately to be sure and check.
    Yeah, the "Power of" cards are not for your collection. They are temporary bonuses for that run.

In the Bleak Citadel it looks like there's another room off to the right after you beat the final boss, does this sound familiar to anyone else? If not I'll see if I can run through it again later tonight and take a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Draconis View Post
    In the Bleak Citadel it looks like there's another room off to the right after you beat the final boss, does this sound familiar to anyone else? If not I'll see if I can run through it again later tonight and take a screenshot.
    I know what you're talking about. Your character even points out that there's one more to fight, but Lodegan says to deal with his corpse and you're done. Doesn't seem like any dialogue choices unlock the last fight. No clue how to get there.
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

i wonder if its related to your deck having a specific card. Maybe something to do with echo of lodegan or having a little something with prince or princess even King Gabriel.

Quote Originally Posted by Charko View Post
    i wonder if its related to your deck having a specific card. Maybe something to do with echo of lodegan or having a little something with prince or princess even King Gabriel.
    Ooh, not a bad theory. Might try the Echo.
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

Really surprised the "You get a free Comet Strike" node didn't give a card if you beat it using the Comet Strike because it's set up just like the Princess Kiss.

Also the robots digging for something is a really odd quest/node, wondered if using tunnelers yourself might net you something but never tried.

There's a card unlocked by beating Army of Myth for the sixth time in any given run

Quote Originally Posted by YourOpponent View Post
    Also the last dungeon Devonshire or whatever it's called there is a special path you can take (by not getting burned the first few matches and winning) take the North path and keep staying North and you get your choice of FIVE special cards to use for your deck while you're in the dungeon...Pretty sure you can't keep them, but I've been working too much lately to be sure and check.
    When that happens it says you get it 'for the rest of the dungeon' or something to that effect

Quote Originally Posted by Artifaction View Post
    There's a card unlocked by beating Army of Myth for the sixth time in any given run
    What card is that?

Quote Originally Posted by LeMazing View Post
    I know what you're talking about. Your character even points out that there's one more to fight, but Lodegan says to deal with his corpse and you're done. Doesn't seem like any dialogue choices unlock the last fight. No clue how to get there.
    Yeah I have been wondering about that. I guess its still possible that no one has found the way to unlock that yet. Maybe it requires you to do something in one of those fights?