Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 155

Thread: PVE Secrets (Spoiler)

  1. #21
    I wonder if something happens when the Chained Goliath gets healed to a certain health amount. We know that he transforms when his health goes down to 25, but what if his health goes up?

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengus View Post
    I wonder if something happens when the Chained Goliath gets healed to a certain health amount. We know that he transforms when his health goes down to 25, but what if his health goes up?
    Would be interesting to try out. You'd have to give them control of either Chark or Minotaur Mercenary and throw lifedrain on it, since none of the healing cards I've seen allow you to choose a target.
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

  3. #23
    I don't know what I did, but there was a way to make Dream Eagles Health bug out and increase over-time. I think it was linked to me attacking with a Silver Talon Sentinel provided to me for free by the Dream Eagle. Not so much of a secret, as it is a funny bug.

    2 Crucial secrets to share for runners:
    #1 - The most efficient 'farming' build seems to be a fresh character made to complete all nodes until they get across the second bridge, and then enter the first town. The run would end there. My last attempt pre-patch was about 40mins long. The only off-path node I do for an AV pack is the Smashing Pumpkin's node.

    #2 - The Devonshire Dungeon Tower path is achieved by beating the first encounter without letting the AI make you burn. You could technically reset the Dungeon if you fail this alternative path on the first try. This path enables you to get a "Power" shard card of your choosing, that can really help in future battles.

  4. #24
    Has anyone figured out what the Thorn Knight fight in the third dungeon does?

    As far as I can tell it doesn't have any effect on the rest of the dungeon.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by gjaustin View Post
    Has anyone figured out what the Thorn Knight fight in the third dungeon does?

    As far as I can tell it doesn't have any effect on the rest of the dungeon.
    I always assumed that the three free knights come from that in the final encounter.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Ertzi View Post
    I always assumed that the three free knights come from that in the final encounter.
    No sir, they do not. Those knights come from the Rose Knight action card which is created by the special AI card that the Chained Goliath plays when he flips.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengus View Post
    I wonder if something happens when the Chained Goliath gets healed to a certain health amount. We know that he transforms when his health goes down to 25, but what if his health goes up?
    I beat the Chained Goliath without a transformation. Gorefeast attack had him down to 1 life and he "pinged" himself to death on the start of his next turn on T4. I think it might possibly be associated to turns.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________
    - Dinner & Drafts

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by BossHoss View Post
    I beat the Chained Goliath without a transformation. Gorefeast attack had him down to 1 life and he "pinged" himself to death on the start of his next turn on T4. I think it might possibly be associated to turns.
    He flips if he's at 25 health or below at the start of his turn. On that turn he still pings for damage before he flips

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BossHoss View Post
    I beat the Chained Goliath without a transformation. Gorefeast attack had him down to 1 life and he "pinged" himself to death on the start of his next turn on T4. I think it might possibly be associated to turns.
    He doesn't transfer until his turn begins. Your example can happen if you took him from above 25 to 1 in a single turn.

  10. #30
    Master Theorycrafter
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    One Infinity Removed
    Posts
    529
    Just a note, you don't have to beat AoM 6 times through all tiers, you can just beat level 1, and skip straight to level 6 to get the caller.
    IGN: Legan

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •