Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: PVE Secrets (Spoiler)

The packs you get from completing encounters on the main map or from completing certain quests.

AZ 1 = Adventure Zone 1 = the entire world map campaign playing area at the moment. When there will be more content, a new zone will presumably be added to the world, and this would be Adventure Zone 2 and would drop AZ 2 packs. And so forth.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenavire View Post
    I have a neat one - for whatever reason, if you use battle as an orc warrior, with Zoltog out, and hit the opponent with that battle, it will create a savage raider. May be a bug (Zoltog specifies troops dealing damage) but it is definitely a neat synergy currently.
    As an Elf Warrior, with no Elves on board, I've had the Stirring Orration with equipment recur. Not once, but multiple times.

did someone got the Stalker of Marbaras then ? Because I got tons of packs, but not this one

Quote Originally Posted by ziggarius View Post
    As an Elf Warrior, with no Elves on board, I've had the Stirring Orration with equipment recur. Not once, but multiple times.
    Hmmm...interesting. I hope that's intentional and not just a bug. Old cards like that triggering off of your champions class/traits would be really cool. Hope it stays that way!

Quote Originally Posted by pyrovoice View Post
    did someone got the Stalker of Marbaras then ? Because I got tons of packs, but not this one
    Sure, I have opened it in the AZ1 pack.

Quote Originally Posted by pyrovoice View Post
    Gotten two out of AZ1 packs, they're in there. Still no adaptatrons for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Hmmm...interesting. I hope that's intentional and not just a bug. Old cards like that triggering off of your champions class/traits would be really cool. Hope it stays that way!
    I agree, we need more race interactions between cards and the champion. We already have interactions between the class and card classes but not many reasons yet to stay true to the race, which means people just take whatever race is best for the class they want to play and build whatever deck they got in mind.

There are a couple cards I have seen that specify troops that share a class with your champion.

So far, there is way more class affinity than race affinity.

I was hoping the race affinity would feature as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    Agreed, this would be a pretty fun little element!