Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PVE Secrets (Spoiler)

PVE Secrets (Spoiler)

Hello guys, i'm trying to find the secret from the campaign. From that now, i think only the princess kisses has been found. And i was wondering if anyone know any other secrets.

I got trolled by this card last night. It was my opening hand, so I got a 1 cost human troop. And it made Princess Daphne, the 0/1 can't attack, can't block you have to rescue to get the card.

Killing the wormoid queen is an optional fight that gives you the wormoid hydra card if defeated.

Great video! You do realize that to get the card you do not need to do anything other than revert her right? (no Mancubus needed)

Defeating Armoy of Myth on highest level ( yes it has difficulty levels) nets you rare dust and a Spectral Caller card.
    Proud Champion tier backer

Quote Originally Posted by ziggarius View Post
    I got trolled by this card last night. It was my opening hand, so I got a 1 cost human troop. And it made Princess Daphne, the 0/1 can't attack, can't block you have to rescue to get the card.
    It can actually troll you harder by spawning The Ancestors' Chosen while your not playing sapphire.

That's awful! D:

Master Theorycrafter
    Cards that can be won from special encounters:

-Piranha Swarm (beat the Piranhas)
    -Wormoid hydra (beat the Wormoid Queen)
    -Contract Killing (beat the Killipede)
    -Kiss of the Princess (revert the frog in to Princess Daphne in the Sea Hag fight)
    -Spectral Caller (beat AoM level 6)
    -The 5 untamed cards (tame at least one of the fight-specific untamed cards with the containment sphere in the battle)
    IGN: Legan

Quote Originally Posted by loopholist3 View Post
    It can actually troll you harder by spawning The Ancestors' Chosen while your not playing sapphire.
    I play 5-color necrotic I'd love a chosen for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Flairina View Post
    Cards that can be won from special encounters:

-Piranha Swarm (beat the Piranhas)
    -Wormoid hydra (beat the Wormoid Queen)
    -Contract Killing (beat the Killipede)
    -Kiss of the Princess (revert the frog in to Princess Daphne in the Sea Hag fight)
    -Spectral Caller (beat AoM level 6)
    -The 5 untamed cards (tame at least one of the fight-specific untamed cards with the containment sphere in the battle)
    Also the last dungeon Devonshire or whatever it's called there is a special path you can take (by not getting burned the first few matches and winning) take the North path and keep staying North and you get your choice of FIVE special cards to use for your deck while you're in the dungeon...Pretty sure you can't keep them, but I've been working too much lately to be sure and check.