Thread: Rotmutt Locking Up Game

Rotmutt Locking Up Game

Your Display Name: Dijo
    Bug Description: When Rotmutt is played the game locks up before you choose +2/+2 or -5 life
    Steps to Reproduce: Have Burning Throng play Rotmutt
    Frequency: not sure, at least once
    Additional Information: AI Champ: Burning Throng, Relogging Worked to re-trigger Rotmutt
    Last edited by magic1313; 02-02-2016 at 09:50 AM.

Yep, I get this too. 100% repeatable. Happens during Sporeshambler boss. Had to rejoin the game. Of course, when i dsconnected/reconnected, I get my 'can't see any text on cards bug', and the entire game is completely bogged down in terms of speed.

Last edited by silverlocke; 02-08-2016 at 06:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverlocke View Post
    Yep, I get this too. 100% repeatable. Happens during Sporeshambler boss. Had to rejoin the game. Of course, when i dsconnected/reconnected, I get my 'can't see any text on cards bug', and the entire game is completely bogged down in terms of speed.

I can confirm that too.

this issue has been a real problem since the last patch at least for me. Once per dungeon at least in Devonshire Keep.
    In game: TheHollow (QotSA reference!) // http://tinyurl.com/TheHollowHex - My Trade List/Wish List!

Hero of Adamanth
    Hm, strange, it's never bugged for me... I saw Rotmutt 2 days ago last time. There is any special condition to make him bugged?