Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Active Community Doc of cards that are farmable in PvE?

Active Community Doc of cards that are farmable in PvE?

This list would include PvP cards, and PvE cards. I haven't been keeping a spreadsheet unfortunately

Just curious if this exists, and if anyone could share their work or a link to work being done here? I wanted to incorporate that list + the 200 starter cards into recommended F2P budget decks.

Gigantisaur
    We have a list in guild of everything except woolvir baaserker and ghost sentinel. Will check if in a public ally accessible part of the forum.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    We have a list in guild of everything except woolvir baaserker and ghost sentinel. Will check if in a public ally accessible part of the forum.
    Thanks Hammer. This would be really helpful to share more broadly. Thanks for the work TUC is doing!

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Seems like those might not be dropping atm, are they on the AH or anything?
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

We have updated our Loot Database tool with all the Campaign PvE cards and Equips. We will keep updating the "Item Source" part as we get more information (which cards & equips exactly are exclusive to which dungeon packs, etc). Can be found here.

Quote Originally Posted by chromus View Post
    We have updated our Loot Database tool with all the Campaign PvE cards and Equips. We will keep updating the "Item Source" part as we get more information (which cards & equips exactly are exclusive to which dungeon packs, etc). Can be found here.
    Awesome, Thanks

Master Theorycrafter
    Hmm. It's not totally complete- Romor packs can give underworld recruiter, Devonshire packs can give burning zombies, etc.- but this is nice to have. Thanks for the reference.
    IGN: Legan

I see the Crayburn Castle rewards are separated by race, but the rewards after the 2nd bridge + 1st dungeon are not. Its misleading to just have them all lumped in as AZ1 rewards when they are race specific quest rewards.

Examples;

Coyotle - Prophet of the Sun (2nd Bridge), Dance of Dusk (1st Dungeon)
    Elf - Master of Masks, Ashwood Colossus (can't recall which comes from which)
    Necrotic - Awaken, Grim Mandate

Edit: I think this is a complete list, but I haven't played every race yet to confirm.

Orc - Hunger of the Mnt God, Bloodlust
    Shin'hare - Emperor Ito's Will, Uzume's Handmaiden
    Dwarf - Junk Repurposer, Hellshot Catapult
    Vennen - Nazhk Lookout, Zilth
    Human - Experienced Masons, Orders from High Command
    Last edited by Angmar; 02-02-2016 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angmar View Post
    I see the Crayburn Castle rewards are separated by race, but the rewards after the 2nd bridge + 1st dungeon are not. Its misleading to just have them all lumped in as AZ1 rewards when they are race specific quest rewards.

Examples;

Coyotle - Prophet of the Sun (2nd Bridge), Dance of Dusk (1st Dungeon)
    Elf - Master of Masks, Ashwood Colossus (can't recall which comes from which)
    Necrotic - Awaken, Grim Mandate

Edit: I think this is a complete list, but I haven't played every race yet to confirm.

Orc - Hunger of the Mnt God, Bloodlust
    Shin'hare - Emperor Ito's Will, Uzume's Handmaiden
    Dwarf - Junk Repurposer, Hellshot Catapult
    Vennen - Nazhk Lookout, Zilth
    Human - Experienced Masons, Orders from High Command
    Thanks for this list. Will update it accordingly.