Thread: Horrible lag with Dwarf Cleric.

Horrible lag with Dwarf Cleric.

Something is causing my Dwarf Cleric to lag horribly on a regular basis. At first it looked like one of the recent patches had fixed it but now I am having issues again in the dungeon with the chained Goliath. I don't know what's causing it altough I did pick up the Divine Altar talent before the lag started. I don't have this lag problem on my other characters which leads me to believe it's specific to the Dwarf Cleric, or maybe Clerics as a whole if it's related to blessings or Divine Altar.

I've had a lot more lag on my Necrotic Cleric compared to my Elf Mage as well.

I suspect it might be caused by Divine Altar moving up inside the deck, although that's only a gut feeling.
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector

I've had the lag with Divine Altar on the field aswell so I don't think that's it but who knows. Maybe the altar still tries to move up even when it's on the field.

Out of curiosity, are either of you playing larger decks than 60 cards? I've run into similar issues on my coyotle cleric when I built a 150 card deck. Haven't had issues with my divine altar when my deck was normal size.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

I run 100 to have 2 x Altars.
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Out of curiosity, are either of you playing larger decks than 60 cards? I've run into similar issues on my coyotle cleric when I built a 150 card deck. Haven't had issues with my divine altar when my deck was normal size.
    Nope, 60 cards + 1 Altar.

Do you also have Aura Aspect: Good Karma? That moves up all of your blessings in the same way divine altar does, and I've found it causes a bit of lag.

Quote Originally Posted by Thand View Post
    Do you also have Aura Aspect: Good Karma? That moves up all of your blessings in the same way divine altar does, and I've found it causes a bit of lag.
    Nope, I don't have that one. It's possible the blessings itself are causing the lag though. Lag seems to get worse the longer a match goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengus View Post
    Nope, I don't have that one. It's possible the blessings itself are causing the lag though. Lag seems to get worse the longer a match goes on.
    That could be it. People are reporting significant lag with larger decks.