Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Horrible lag with Dwarf Cleric.

  1. #1

    Horrible lag with Dwarf Cleric.

    Something is causing my Dwarf Cleric to lag horribly on a regular basis. At first it looked like one of the recent patches had fixed it but now I am having issues again in the dungeon with the chained Goliath. I don't know what's causing it altough I did pick up the Divine Altar talent before the lag started. I don't have this lag problem on my other characters which leads me to believe it's specific to the Dwarf Cleric, or maybe Clerics as a whole if it's related to blessings or Divine Altar.

  2. #2
    I've had a lot more lag on my Necrotic Cleric compared to my Elf Mage as well.

    I suspect it might be caused by Divine Altar moving up inside the deck, although that's only a gut feeling.
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector

  3. #3
    I've had the lag with Divine Altar on the field aswell so I don't think that's it but who knows. Maybe the altar still tries to move up even when it's on the field.

  4. #4
    Out of curiosity, are either of you playing larger decks than 60 cards? I've run into similar issues on my coyotle cleric when I built a 150 card deck. Haven't had issues with my divine altar when my deck was normal size.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

  5. #5
    I run 100 to have 2 x Altars.
    Amatyr, Grand King + Collector

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Out of curiosity, are either of you playing larger decks than 60 cards? I've run into similar issues on my coyotle cleric when I built a 150 card deck. Haven't had issues with my divine altar when my deck was normal size.
    Nope, 60 cards + 1 Altar.

  7. #7
    Do you also have Aura Aspect: Good Karma? That moves up all of your blessings in the same way divine altar does, and I've found it causes a bit of lag.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Thand View Post
    Do you also have Aura Aspect: Good Karma? That moves up all of your blessings in the same way divine altar does, and I've found it causes a bit of lag.
    Nope, I don't have that one. It's possible the blessings itself are causing the lag though. Lag seems to get worse the longer a match goes on.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Vengus View Post
    Nope, I don't have that one. It's possible the blessings itself are causing the lag though. Lag seems to get worse the longer a match goes on.
    That could be it. People are reporting significant lag with larger decks.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •