Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Results 61 to 67 of 67

Thread: PvE -> trying PvP as F2P

  1. #61
    Ok, I have beed doing something similar to level my shin'hare cleric but it seems I chose the slowest/hardest possible race/class combo to farm Thank you for the info

  2. #62
    The Transcended
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    7,860
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinane View Post
    Well, from the few glimpses at chat i had, i have yet to see someone ask to buy gold for plat, so how is he to know
    - that people would be doing that
    - what the going rate is
    from ingame sources?

    Selling cards for plats really isn't an option right now either, the market is completely broken.

    How to do things right is really not a secret either, people just have to look at EVE to see how a working ingame market has to be set up.
    I usually see people selling gold in Trade, and they do actually get sales. Just because that's the convention (seller is always on the gold side) doesn't mean transactions aren't happening.

    I will say, though, that I'd love to see a Currency Exchange section of the Auction House (player driven, of course).

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoss View Post
    I usually see people selling gold in Trade, and they do actually get sales. Just because that's the convention (seller is always on the gold side) doesn't mean transactions aren't happening.
    While you're right that it is usually the WTS Gold spam there's lots on the other side too.

    I've turned a heap of gold into plat, and I've noticed that since AZ1 release, most gold Sellers are spamming to sell at 110-115:1, and most buyers are spamming to buy at 115-120:1.

    Obligatory: WTS 220k gold @ 110:1 pst :P

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by olosh View Post
    Ok, I have beed doing something similar to level my shin'hare cleric but it seems I chose the slowest/hardest possible race/class combo to farm Thank you for the info
    You can make any char you want , youmhhave 10 slots. Clerics arent for farming, warrios are.

    @Greg 15 minutes seems slow for tranquil. I never speed run it myslef yet but phoenix was dfoing such things on strmea yesterday/ Even venen warirro cuold do that in 13 min, orc warior rush was sub 10 min
    Last edited by Elwinz; 03-01-2016 at 10:09 AM.
    Proud Champion tier backer

  5. #65
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwinz View Post
    Clerics arent for farming, warrios are.
    I don't really agree with that.
    Much rather farm with an Orc Cleric, or Human Mage for consistency. 6 starting cards is generally a down-side significant enough to make a difference in dungeon farming.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Elwinz View Post

    @Greg 15 minutes seems slow for tranquil. I never speed run it myslef yet but phoenix was dfoing such things on strmea yesterday/ Even venen warirro cuold do that in 13 min, orc warior rush was sub 10 min
    With my cheap Human Warrior i am around 14/15 minutes. phoenix's deck were cheap? my more expensive cards are 2 jagg

  7. #67
    ORc clerric is a bit different than rest of clerics ;p Doesnt realy follow super slow mode of rest of clerics.
    I hate 6 hand myself. Wel at least in first dungeons where theres no realy threat berserkering ends thinks fast. For devonshire probably warrior is bad idea ;p
    I know mages can be very fast too. Especialy orc mage, elf mage .. theur buff spells allow to fast kills even with just spellsprite ;p
    Last edited by Elwinz; 03-02-2016 at 01:08 AM.
    Proud Champion tier backer

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •