Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chronicles of Entrath Card Exports

Chronicles of Entrath Card Exports

Most (if not all) of the PvE Campaign - Chronicles of Entrath: Chapter 1, cards have been exported and zipped for fansite use.

http://hextcg.com/fansite_assets/CoE-Cards.zip

Keep in mind the URL IS case-sensitive.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Do you happen to know if all the old cards were updated to crypt and other wording changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Deckofmanythings View Post
    Do you happen to know if all the old cards were updated to crypt and other wording changes?
    Not for the previous sets yet.

Weeee, all those Zodiac cards though!

Yeah, nice amount for high quality cards .

I will be updating the older sets with appropriate card text and uploading those in Zip files as well, hopefully tomorrow.

Thanks much for the new set images!

Out of curiosity, when you re-do the other set zip files, will that include adding the COE equipment into the equipment kit? I presume so, but figured I'd ask to make sure expectations were set appropriately.

Thanks again, Phenteo!

Quote Originally Posted by DocX View Post
    Thanks much for the new set images!

Out of curiosity, when you re-do the other set zip files, will that include adding the COE equipment into the equipment kit? I presume so, but figured I'd ask to make sure expectations were set appropriately.

Thanks again, Phenteo!
    I'm still trying to figure the best way to export and present equipment.

The card sets are updated and Armies of Myth is still uploading. Trying to figure out the equipment as it's crashing my tool whenever I try to export equipment.