Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: HEX Invitational FAQ Thread

Everyone should just go crash at Bosmopar's place. I'm sure he won't mind. He's only about 15 minutes down the road, too.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

I'll be at the IQ. I can't say anyone knows me but IQ HYPE!
    IGN: Kurposkano

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurposkano View Post
    I'll be at the IQ. I can't say anyone knows me but IQ HYPE!
    Fellow Minnesotan HYPE! We'll have to talk some time that weekend.

EDIT: Updated list of people to reflect more confirmations.

I'd love to have some kind of a pre-IQ meet-up for those who are in town on Friday night. Going to have to ask around if anything like this is already in the works. If not, I may try to throw something together. Being from MN and never having visited the area, I'd have to do some research.
    Last edited by ThrawnOmega; 02-12-2016 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnOmega View Post
    I'd love to have some kind of a pre-IQ meet-up for those who are in town on Friday night. Going to have to ask around if anything like this is already in the works. If not, I may try to throw something together. Being from MN and never having visited the area, I'd have to do some research.
    Snake, Dino, and I are coming in a couple days early, but I know we're going to be fairly busy on Thursday/Friday and obviously Saturday/Sunday. Regardless, I'm sure we'll find some time to come meet up with everyone and hang out!

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Snake, Dino, and I are coming in a couple days early, but I know we're going to be fairly busy on Thursday/Friday and obviously Saturday/Sunday. Regardless, I'm sure we'll find some time to come meet up with everyone and hang out!
    Well, all 3 of you get a round on me if there is a HEX group dinner / drinks hangout at any time that weekend. Casting is thirsty work.

Ill be around and I have 1 spot left in my car for driving if we have someone who needs a ride out. As long as its not too far out of the way, I can have another tag along for game night on the Wed before and for whatever meet ups that we do.
    IGN: Celandine

i(bosmopar) will be there with Cel driving me around even though i live closer to it then him

Determined Zombie
    May be worth noting that Alucard2004, SilentSnake76 and Dinotropia will confirmed be attending
    KS Backer King Tier
    Hex Streamer: http://sithos.tv

Quote Originally Posted by ThrawnOmega View Post
    Fellow Minnesotan HYPE! We'll have to talk some time that weekend.

EDIT: Updated list of people to reflect more confirmations.

I'd be down for that. I'll be visiting some friends in the area Friday afternoon, but I'm sure the festivities will be going for a while. You know what kind of party animals card gamers are ;-)

Is there any estimated price of the merchandise (sleeve code, poster, playmat)?
    Last edited by Largashbur; 02-14-2016 at 08:53 AM.