Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: HEX Invitational FAQ Thread

Grand Admiral Thrawn o7. I will be reporting for duty at the HEX Invitational, sir!

High Tomb Lord
    i will be there as well! can't wait
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

I shall be there in the flesh!
    #Yetigeddon
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERoostasaur View Post
    Grand Admiral Thrawn o7. I will be reporting for duty at the HEX Invitational, sir!
    GOOD
    http://youtu.be/S9PFiwnghTE

Cruseyd here! I'll be going to the Invitational, and in fact I have already been in Anaheim for over 24 hours

Additionally, other than Thrawn's dinner tomorrow (Friday 3/4) is anyone going to be doing anything fun during the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurposkano View Post
    I'm staying at the Hampton Inn . Hopefully someone else is nearby and we can split Ubers.
    There's a chance that I will be bumming a ride to the venue with Hacky, but if that doesn't work out I'd be happy to split an Uber. I'm staying at the Anaheim Express a couple blocks north of the Sheraton (where the competitors and several community members are staying)

I'm not well known, but I'll be there.

IGN Eternal

Quote Originally Posted by Kurposkano View Post
    I'm staying at the Hampton Inn . Hopefully someone else is nearby and we can split Ubers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcyonn View Post
    There's a chance that I will be bumming a ride to the venue with Hacky, but if that doesn't work out I'd be happy to split an Uber. I'm staying at the Anaheim Express a couple blocks north of the Sheraton (where the competitors and several community members are staying)
    For both of you, if Hacky doesn't work out, I've got a rental and would be happy to ferry y'all to the venue for gas money. Send me a PM if you're up for it (my access to the forums is spotty, but at least I'll get an e-mail for messages).

I was wondering if the Twitch stream is being recorded? Maybe even posted on YouTube? Chances are the broadcast will run late for us here in Europe.
    IGN: Oldtrees