Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Along the Nintendo theme, they could probably make a cool Super Smash Bros DBG.

OS Cards would obviously be the different playable fighters.
    Heroes and villains could be the various NPCs you encounter during the Adventure mode.
    Locations would obviously be the arena maps.
    Equipment would be the items you can pick up.
    Super Powers would be the different attacks (i.e. "Falcon Punch!" and "Sing!")
    Super-Villains could be the Boss-like encounters (Metal Mario, Wire Frame Guys) and/or each fighter's nemeses (Ridley from Metroid, Bowser/Giga Bowser, Ganondorf, Andross from Star Fox, etc). Then have the final SV be Master Hand/Crazy Hand.

*Note: My responses are heavily influenced by SSB Melee (as that was the game I enjoyed the most)*

I actually think a general Nintendo based game would be awesome. Pick a character from each franchise to be Super Heroes, and pick the hero's archenemy to be the Super Villain. Nintendo as of late seems to be a little looser with their IPs, so it might be able to become a reality.

I would absolutely LOVE to see a Megaman based set, or at least a promo with Megaman as the main hero.

Other things that would be awesome in my opinion would be the original TMNT cartoon, Star Wars, and Doctor Who. I think there would be a ton of fun that could be had with those.

EDIT: Would love to see Firefly. Would be a good bit of source material for a Crossover pack, and come on, who wouldn't love playing as Malcolm Reynolds on as the Hero of Canton!
    Last edited by Breyfunk; 02-18-2016 at 10:11 AM.

I thought I saw it suggested but I guess not. I'd be so down for a My Little Pony: FiM DBG. Pleaaaaaaase.

Quote Originally Posted by NKenn View Post
    I thought I saw it suggested but I guess not. I'd be so down for a My Little Pony: FiM DBG. Pleaaaaaaase.
    I'd be down. Mane 6 + Spike as OS cards, promo Luna?

Quote Originally Posted by Breyfunk View Post
    EDIT: Would love to see Firefly. Would be a good bit of source material for a Crossover pack, and come on, who wouldn't love playing as Malcolm Reynolds on as the Hero of Canton!
    Looks like UDE beat Crypto to the punch. Legendary Encounters: Firefly was revealed at NYC toy fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Stryyder View Post

Looks like UDE beat Crypto to the punch. Legendary Encounters: Firefly was revealed at NYC toy fair.
    Hmmm. So the question becomes, how does one integrate two totally different games into one? Challenge accepted.

I would love to see a G I Joe DBG now that I think about it more ... How about a Cartoon Network style game with cartoons from the 80's / 90's

Just thinking old school cause those are the cartoons I grew up on like a mix of:

Captin power, chip an dale, camp candy, duck tales, jetsons, space ghost , M.A.S.K, voltron, thunder cats ... And that's just for the 80,s

Tailspin, darkwing duck, tiny toons, ren & stimpy, animaniacs, bonkers 90's

A Transformers DBG would be nice, I suppose.

MLP would sell well. Character list is easy, Mane 6 + Celestia and Luna
    DBZ would sell like nuts if it worked well enough with DC. Maybe. Anime-based games are always something to be wary about.
    Star Wars would be a hit, but I would despise it if they only did stuff from the new movie.
    Doctor Who is usually a safe bet.
    Game of Thrones or Walking Dead could be fun.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

I remember i went to AX last year and the crypto booth had a attack on titan 3d board game.

Quote Originally Posted by The4gotNdeath View Post
    I remember i went to AX last year and the crypto booth had a attack on titan 3d board game.
    Still in production. There was a box for it shown off at a con a week ago.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer