Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    And another series I think would be fun is G Gundam because it might use similar mechanics to street fighter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking01 View Post
    And another series I think would be fun is G Gundam because it might use similar mechanics to street fighter
    I forgot about F91. Have the DVD that took forever to find and still haven't watched it. Never watched Victory either.

I haven't played the Street Fighter game, but G Gundam is another one that would easily make a good base set with all the mobile suits and Dark Army. And of course, the Dark Gundam as the final boss. Man I don't know the chances of this ever happening, but I get excited just thinking about the possibilities. May have to try my hand at making some custom cards and see about getting a full set lol.

Gundam Deck-Building would be insane.

Gundam Fight! Ready! GO!

Alright Cryptozoic, make Gundam Deck Building Game happen! Lol.

While we're at it make a Code Geass one as well, work something out with Funimation

Sorry not funimation, Sunrise get us both a Gundam and a Code Geass deck building game

Is it Sunrise or Bandai?

Sunrise is a subsidiary of Bandai, so technically both.

So, oversized Pilot Cards... and each players deck starts out with a Mobile Suit that corresponds to the oversize pilot they have in addition to the combination of Punch/vulnerability equivalent cards.