Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Sonic for Hire theme pack

I would definitely buy both Nintendo and Star Wars based ones. Would probably have to do each trilogy as a set. I really don't see how a single movie could work, not enough villains or heroes.

I would think Star Wars would be done as eras. TOS era, prequel era, epilogue era, KOTOR era, ect... And the "smaller" things would probably be add-on sets, such as Clone Wars, Rebels, Rogue One, the video games, book series and all. I'm figuring the multiseason cartoons would probably be multiple numbered add-on sets.
    Last edited by DimeDrl; 07-04-2016 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by misoby View Post
    Who else would love to see a transformers deck building game? Think of all the Autobots and Decepticons that could be used for multiple itterations. Soundwave, sludge, swoop and the use of transforming to play a factor would be awesome. So please at least think about it
    I think someone already made one. Not sure if its a fan made thing or not though. Would be good if Cryptozoic got the license.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/11...-hail-megatron

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamoic View Post
    I think someone already made one. Not sure if its a fan made thing or not though. Would be good if Cryptozoic got the license.

http://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/11...-hail-megatron
    It is fan made.

I think a Final Fantasy DBG could be good (or maybe Kingdom hearts!)

As for the Marvel VS DC, I believe all Amalgam Comics characters are fair game, so the could sort of do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrojacast View Post
    (or maybe Kingdom hearts!)
    That could be amazing. I can't stress enough how much I would love that.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruGuru214 View Post
    That could be amazing. I can't stress enough how much I would love that.
    And all it would take is working with Disney and Square Enix to use their IP...

Oh well. Was a wonderful dream though.

Quote Originally Posted by DimeDrl View Post
    And all it would take is working with Disney and Square Enix to use their IP...

Oh well. Was a wonderful dream though.
    Far too beautiful for this world.

If it was just either one of the companies, I could see there being a sliver of a chance. With both, though, that licensing agreement is a fairy tale.

Quote Originally Posted by GuruGuru214 View Post
    If it was just either one of the companies, I could see there being a sliver of a chance. With both, though, that licensing agreement is a fairy tale.
    Doth are the legends of a time long forgotten, of a place where fanciful dreams of splendor and wonder were not but the reach of a hand to know. Alas, those times of happiness and joy faded and the dream became the untouchable to the mere hands of man. Only the sweet thoughts of rest forevermore.