Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DimeDrl View Post
    Doth are the legends of a time long forgotten, of a place where fanciful dreams of splendor and wonder were not but the reach of a hand to know. Alas, those times of happiness and joy faded and the dream became the untouchable to the mere hands of man. Only the sweet thoughts of rest forevermore.
    Such elegant prose.

I think a Fairy Tail deck building game would be awesome

Just going to perform some thread necromancy here...

After seeing Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom last night, I'd love a DBG based around that franchise.

Instead of Hero or Villian cards-you could have "human" and "dinosaur". Super power could be replaced by something like " Survival Tactic" or something.

My Hero Academia another perfect one and since Funimation has the anime license maybe crypto and funimation could work something out similar to the Attack on Titan situation

You could totally play Mortal Kombat (or any PvP Fight VG) as a Confrontations/Rivals-based game. I'm running a home-brew of these rules at Gen Con this year using Injustice: Gods Among Us and Injustice II as the theme. Play tested pretty well so far.

I second this Motion (My Hero Academia). Using Quirks in place of Super Powers. Maybe with a focus on Weaknesses having a more elaborate impacts than simply -1VP.

I've said it before (and probably will again), but my top "dream" license for a Cerberus engine game is Harry Potter. Dragon Ball Z would be great, too.

Quote Originally Posted by tripwyrex View Post
    I second this Motion (My Hero Academia). Using Quirks in place of Super Powers. Maybe with a focus on Weaknesses having a more elaborate impacts than simply -1VP.
    Well, there goes that:

https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/...edium=facebook
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

awww. You could still work out something with funimation or the company that created it, its a card game not a deck building game, there can be multiple card games in the running how you guys worked with Cartoon Network along with USAopoly for there being both the multiple rick and morty games you have where they released Rick and Morty Munchkin and Rick and Morty Monopoly
    Last edited by shadowking01; 07-11-2018 at 01:09 PM.

I'm still waiting for more Arrow-verse shows to show up. That Legends of Tomorrow pack would be fire.