Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 323

Thread: Dream Deck with equipment is crazy.

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Erukk View Post
    Because it gives the AI a chance to do something and maybe actually win in some encounters. It's not about whether it would "upset the AI". It's about managing difficulty levels. By being able to give the AI zero counterplay, and possibly being able to dump a large portion of your hand on turn 0, you've basically rendered the AI harmless because there is absolutely nothing they can do in the one or two turns before you win.

    Not to mention, you can do it while having not played a single shard.



    That's a dangerous statement if I've ever seen one. That's like saying it would be ok if PvE turns into just a mess of easy faceroll victories because it's not like the AI would be upset from losing.
    But how is all this a problem to you? If the deck is fast consistent and non interactive you have a issue because the farm is too good. If the deck is too fast but not consistent enough it doesn't matter because the farm suffers and vice versa. The non interaction only matters to those running the deck because it could become boring.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

  2. #92
    i just cant imagine that people rather just go through the motions and watch netflix and clear content by not even paying attention, than to have engaging pve matches.

    wtf has the world come to?

  3. #93
    It works when you have 4x of the cards, but in current PVE it would be hard to get it that effective everytime. (I mean dream eagles are pretty much MTG's Ponder +1 or Arcane focus +2 for free.)

    But yeah dream eagle is pretty much one of the best PVE card, because of that equip...
    Last edited by whiteyzz; 02-22-2016 at 04:02 PM.

  4. #94
    Yes, but even that, uses a vital equipment slot. LOTS of good equipments use the glove slots, which means you have to choose what you're going for carefully. If you want digging, the eagle gloves are great, but it stops you from using a lot of other useful effects as well (just like the boots for the ethereal healer do).
    --ossuary

    "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

  5. #95
    Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    Yes, but even that, uses a vital equipment slot. LOTS of good equipments use the glove slots, which means you have to choose what you're going for carefully. If you want digging, the eagle gloves are great, but it stops you from using a lot of other useful effects as well (just like the boots for the ethereal healer do).
    You could say that about any slot to be honest if I use X I cant use Y, but it's still a great card for those that don't need the glove spot for a key card as it's essentially free and better arcane focus. You could go, well chloro's helmet slot is so good but then I cant use periwinkles hat.

  6. #96
    Quote Originally Posted by frychikn View Post
    i just cant imagine that people rather just go through the motions and watch netflix and clear content by not even paying attention, than to have engaging pve matches.

    wtf has the world come to?
    That is how most people grind content because a grind is not engaging so i don't see the problem. If you think this is how most people tackle the content for the first time i think you are wrong. Either way how other people spend/enjoy their free time seem to me to be none of your business and if it is feel free to explain how/why that is?

    Beside that i would argue that the dream deck takes more focus than most of the aggro decks as you have to pay attention to your crypt as well as your hand and deck.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

  7. #97
    Quote Originally Posted by frychikn View Post
    i just cant imagine that people rather just go through the motions and watch netflix and clear content by not even paying attention, than to have engaging pve matches.

    wtf has the world come to?
    lol, this is exactly what I'm doing right now.

    After I built and tested a new Jank Bot deck in Arena. You get what you want out of the game.

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by frychikn View Post
    i just cant imagine that people rather just go through the motions and watch netflix and clear content by not even paying attention, than to have engaging pve matches.

    wtf has the world come to?
    Some people like to do that, it's their choice. And really, we need them, because someone has to be farming gold and injecting it into the economy otherwise it gets out of control. Grinding gold is not that fun of an activity and most people don't do it for very long and if gold becomes too valuable it really stifles new (and free) player's ability to acquire cards which hurts population which hurts the game overall.

    When I see a great farming deck, I'll definitely give it a shot to see what the hoopla is about and to see how it plays; and I did that already, so I've already moved on. I do like interaction and have a heavy preference for fiddly, plodding, complex decks - that's what I spend most of my time doing, building decks and tinkering. There would be no game economy if HEX was filled with people like me, we need the Netflix grinders.

    Do what you find fun and take solace in reasonable gold prices.

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by Quantius View Post
    we need the Netflix grinders.
    Time to start a new guild.

    The Netflix Grinders
    "Grinding gold and episodes of The Office since 2016"

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by hitchslap88 View Post
    Time to start a new guild.

    The Netflix Grinders
    "Grinding gold and episodes of The Office since 2016"
    Next is the Grinder Grinders
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •