Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Righteous Hunger [PVE ShinHare Cleric Deck]

Righteous Hunger [PVE ShinHare Cleric Deck]

Troops
    3x Adamanthian Scrivener (GLOVES)
    2x Adaptatron (HELM)
    2x Hunger of the Mountain God (CHEST, WEAPON)
    3x Righteous Paladin (TRINKET)
    3x Ethereal Healer (FEET)
    4x Paladin of the Necropolis
    1x Ozawa, Cosmic Elder

Spells
    3x Mettle
    3x Stoneskin
    3x Invigorating Breeze
    3x Repel
    3x Shard Ward
    3x Blinding Light

Resources
    6x Blood Shard
    14x Diamond Shard
    4x Shard of Retribution

This deck has been very consistent for me, it is extremely powerful, fairly light on removal, and heavy on combat tricks. Ozawa is completely not necessary in this deck, can sub it out for any other card. Try this only if you enjoy winning

Downside: Pretty much have to run any other deck until this hits level 7 when you unlock the grid.

Talents:
    Affinity Cleric
    The Righteous Path
    Hale --> Healing Aura ---> Aura Aspect: Good Karma

Any questions, ask away

*EDIT*
    I did some very minor tweaks which likely wont affect the deck all that much, but could possibly be better in tight situations. Took out 1 repel, 1 mettle, and Ozawa (those 3 often never even got played. Added 3x protectorate clergyman. Its an extra body (cleric, so lifedrain) and will inspire Ethereal healers as they come into play.

http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=52376
    Last edited by Xexist; 02-17-2016 at 01:57 PM.

I had all of these cards except Ozawa (used royal diplomat instead) and it works well. Ran it through devonshire and got a flawless victory. Thanks for the post, I never realized how strong ethereal healers were until last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinzar View Post
    I had all of these cards except Ozawa (used royal diplomat instead) and it works well. Ran it through devonshire and got a flawless victory. Thanks for the post, I never realized how strong ethereal healers were until last night.
    Yeah actually it surprised me as well. I had kinda written them off really as a crappy card, but they work brilliantly in a healing themed deck. Glad you liked it! Also. Shinhare. FIVE freaking dungeon lives. Jeebus!
    Last edited by Xexist; 02-13-2016 at 07:43 PM.

Just wanted to say that I've tried this one too and absolutely love it. I had a Shin'hare Cleric sat at level 6 because the decks weren't clicking with me. Got to level 7 and gave this a try and steamrolling most every dungeon. Two thumbs up!

PS. Ethereal Healer MVP

What benefit does Shin'hare Cleric give over Necrotic Cleric?

And leveling up Shin'hare until you can spec into diamond is a pain in the ass. At least with Necrotic, you can start in Blood/Diamond.
    ---------

Id like to apologize for the above statement. I commented in a very juvenile and offensive way that rightfully angered some posters. I regret it and sincerely apologize.

----------

Pro + Grand King Backer. My Trade/Sell List. You can also browse my collection. Technically everything is for sale for a price.

Pretty sure it's shard grid based. I've not played Necrotic to higher level, but does it allow 4x blood uncommon and 3x diamond uncommons?

Quote Originally Posted by darkwonders View Post
    What benefit does Shin'hare Cleric give over Necrotic Cleric?

And leveling up Shin'hare until you can spec into diamond is a pain in the ass. At least with Necrotic, you can start in Blood/Diamond.
    5 lives for shin hare vs 3 for Necrotic.

3 Diamond and 4 Blood Uncommons vs 2 and 2.

Pretty much all the MVP cards in this deck are uncommons, so more in deck = more consistancy.

Thats my take on it anyways.

*Edit*
    And yes leveling it to 7 is a pain in the ass, but Ive played both and this is far far superior is strength and consistency.
    Last edited by Xexist; 02-15-2016 at 06:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venris View Post
    Just wanted to say that I've tried this one too and absolutely love it. I had a Shin'hare Cleric sat at level 6 because the decks weren't clicking with me. Got to level 7 and gave this a try and steamrolling most every dungeon. Two thumbs up!

PS. Ethereal Healer MVP
    Did you build something similar on your own or just go straight to this deck? There may be tweaks to this deck to make it better / more efficient, but this is working so well for me I havent really bothered tweaking it. I actually beat the pirahna swarm challenge with this deck without making any adjustments

Quote Originally Posted by Xexist View Post
    Did you build something similar on your own or just go straight to this deck? There may be tweaks to this deck to make it better / more efficient, but this is working so well for me I havent really bothered tweaking it. I actually beat the pirahna swarm challenge with this deck without making any adjustments
    I pretty much used your decklist as is, hence the two thumbs up! Was missing a couple of cards so subbed in Vampire Princesses, which seem to work fine (mostly).

Quote Originally Posted by Venris View Post
    I pretty much used your decklist as is, hence the two thumbs up! Was missing a couple of cards so subbed in Vampire Princesses, which seem to work fine (mostly).
    Thanks for the kind words then friend, glad you liked it