Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Do you take card suggestions from the players?

    Would love to see Ace the Bathound, Krypto, Batman Zur-En-Arrh; or make that a super power dubbed "Back-Up Personality," Bat-Mite, Mister Mxyzptlk, the Flash rogues and more black lanterns; notably Hawkman, Professor Zoom and Captain Boomerang.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittlePonyKeg View Post
    Would love to see Ace the Bathound, Krypto, Batman Zur-En-Arrh; or make that a super power dubbed "Back-Up Personality," Bat-Mite, Mister Mxyzptlk, the Flash rogues and more black lanterns; notably Hawkman, Professor Zoom and Captain Boomerang.
    Are you referring to Oversized Cards, Super Villain/Hero stack, or Main Deck cards?

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtipper View Post
    Are you referring to Oversized Cards, Super Villain/Hero stack, or Main Deck cards?
    Ace, Krypto and Bat-Mite as main deck Heroes
    Mister Mxyzptlk, Flash's rogues and Black Lanterns as main deck Villains
    Batman Zur-En-Arrh as a main deck Hero or Super Power called "Backup Personality"

    I ask because I heard there's a Batman vs Superman Rivals pack coming out at some point and I think it'd be a perfect fit to have Ace, Krypto, Bat-Mite and Mister Mxyzptlk in there so I thought I'd make my thoughts known.
    Last edited by MyLittlePonyKeg; 02-15-2016 at 11:02 AM.

  4. #4
    I'd like to see another card that freezes like Cold Gun does.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    I'd like to see another card that freezes like Cold Gun does.
    I made these and they were damn fun when I playtested them. Frozen Fists could have gone up in cost by 1, though.


    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

    My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game

  6. #6
    Mac, looking at your customs there, I'd love a Speed Force Crossover Pack

    Oversized:
    Barry Allen
    Wally West
    Bart Allen
    Jay Garrick
    Jesse Quick

    Heroes:
    Max Mercury
    Jai West
    Iris West II
    Pied Piper

    Villains:
    Inertia
    Johnny Quick
    Golden Glider
    Heat Wave

    Equipment:
    Velocity 9
    Flash Ring

    Location:
    Speed Force

    Super Villains:
    The Trickster
    Captain Boomerang
    Captain Cold
    Weather Wizard
    Mirror Master
    The Rival
    Professor Zoom
    Black Flash

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by MyLittlePonyKeg View Post
    Mac, looking at your customs there, I'd love a Speed Force Crossover Pack

    Oversized:
    Barry Allen
    Wally West
    Bart Allen
    Jay Garrick
    Jesse Quick

    Heroes:
    Max Mercury
    Jai West
    Iris West II
    Pied Piper

    Villains:
    Inertia
    Johnny Quick
    Golden Glider
    Heat Wave

    Equipment:
    Velocity 9
    Flash Ring

    Location:
    Speed Force

    Super Villains:
    The Trickster
    Captain Boomerang
    Captain Cold
    Weather Wizard
    Mirror Master
    The Rival
    Professor Zoom
    Black Flash
    Well the reverse of this will be coming out when they release The Rogues Crossover Pack later this year.
    DC COMICS DECK BUILDING GAME FAN!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •