Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you run warriors in your warrior deck?

Do you run warriors in your warrior deck?

To get the extra charges?

Devoted Emissary
    In my elf warrior deck, yes.
    In my human warrior deck I have gone for the training talents so don't bother with trying to force the class in my troop selection.

Yeah, im using elf and having that crutch for mana when your shard screwd really helps in dungeons or so it seems. Do you go with +2 charge -7hp?
    Last edited by Losse; 02-15-2016 at 08:33 PM.

Yes on my Orc Warrior. Battle that hit 3 by default is awesome and there are plenty of Orc Warriors out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Losse View Post
    To get the extra charges?
    that depends if I am focusing on the Battle charge power or the training talents. I usually focus on the battle charge power so I do usually try to fit as many useful warriors as I can into my deck so I can use my charge power as often as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Losse View Post
    Yeah, im using elf and having that crutch for mana when your shard screwd really helps in dungeons or so it seems. Do you go with +2 charge -7hp?
    If I focus on the Battle charge power I always take that talent. Since this is my favorite way to build a warrior right now I always end up taking it :-)

I plan on trying Dwarf-Warrior around Mistlord to absolutely lock the board. Feedback tomorrow morning CET

Really depends on what I want to do. In my current Orc Warrior deck I only run warriors but there are tons of very solid Orc Warriors out there so you're not losing much.

It works nicely with Arena Regular plus equipment (http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/cards/c...=arena+regular). With my human warrior I played a deck with mostly human & orc warriors (Ardent only, so Ardent Recruiter worked nicely). For the endgame I switched to pure though and also included stuff like Living Totems and other cheap troops with more than one toughness as well as as much lifedrain and swiftstrike as I could find (Deathless Guardian, Highlands Shinobi, Spearcliff Cloud Knight, Princess Victoria, Quick Strider, etc). This plus lots of removal (Pride's Fall, Repel, Meek, etc) did the trick with Wiktor & Killipede.
    Last edited by Ogodei; 02-16-2016 at 05:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrinkell View Post
    I plan on trying Dwarf-Warrior around Mistlord to absolutely lock the board. Feedback tomorrow morning CET
    I really worry something solid like this will come out and force them to change the power. It just seems like while its cool to use it once in a while using it every turn is fairly broken.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

High Tomb Lord
    with my dwarf warrior i only run robots... so no
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King