Thread: I gained a life in devonshire, can someone explain that?

I gained a life in devonshire, can someone explain that?

In devonshire, you can go left past the tower. I died once at the battle and the end of thar route and dropped to 2 lives. I then fought it again and won, after the winning battle I had 3.

Hero of Adamanth
    Did you get the option to put one of the special cards in your deck for the rest of the dungeon (I forgot the name, but there's one from each shard)? Maybe if you don't have full life it gives you one instead of the card? Just a thought, but probably not the case.

Devoted Emissary
    I think this is a visual bug with the lives left display.

A few times I have lost and then later in the dungeon it shows 3 remaining again. I have still been kicked out of the dungeon after losing 3 times though, regardless of what the counter says.

Yeah, I'm fairly certain that the Lives counter is incredibly inaccurate. I've been kicked out with multiple lives remaining, and found myself back at 3 lives shortly after losing.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

It is indeed a visual bug as I sadly learned my first time through.

Quote Originally Posted by incitfulmonk21 View Post
    It is indeed a visual bug as I sadly learned my first time through.
    I learned this the same way unfortunately. The best thing to do is to keep track of your lives manually as the number shown is not something that can be trusted right now.