Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch notes

Quote Originally Posted by Planeshaper View Post
    King Edmund's (sp?) Spirit uses Ghost Sentinels, I believe. And he can stack them up a bit early on if you're unlucky.
    yeah, that's the one. Couldn't remember his name.

Quote Originally Posted by RDarkfire View Post
    Still no fix for the 'Gnomes Come Home' quest? I would like to actually complete all the quests in the campaign! :-(

EDIT: I don't suck, it's just bugged for me and won't deliver gnomes to the drop point. Already made a post in bugs about it.
    It's not in the patch notes, but the patch did fix the bug for me.

Quote Originally Posted by cooperflood View Post
    Voracious Vultures
    Cost: 5
    Threshold: 1 Blood
    Troop
    Bird

Flight
    When a Zombie enters play, this gets cost -[(1)] in all zones.
    When a troop dies, this gets cost -[(1)] in all zones.

ATK: 3 - Health: 2
    Oh yeah! Forgot about that encounter. Thanks, and it'll be fun getting to use them.
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

Unmentioned patch notes:
    Flamethrower no longer makes Fuel for the Fire into a Basic Action.

Anyone know if Raver's Cleaver still gives Raving Ghoul +1/+0?

Wow, huge patch, great changes.

Good work CZE

I didn't see if there were 'multiple saved pve decks' on there or not, but I saw a lot of good campaign changes!

Quote Originally Posted by Planeshaper View Post
    Unmentioned patch notes:
    Flamethrower no longer makes Fuel for the Fire into a Basic Action.

Anyone know if Raver's Cleaver still gives Raving Ghoul +1/+0?
    I checked today, the cleaver no longer turns ghouls from 2 cost, , 2/2s into 3 cost, , 3/2s.

Which is great, because lower costs means you can play them easier once you get them cycling.
    Last edited by Kyradren; 02-18-2016 at 02:34 PM. Reason: miswrote

Quote Originally Posted by Kyradren View Post
    I checked today, the cleaver no longer turns ghouls from 2 cost, , 2/2s into 3 cost, , 3/2s.

Which is great, because lower costs means you can play them easier once you get them cycling.
    I didn't even realize it was messing with their costs, as well; I had only recently been using them in a deck. Thanks for checking!

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    Wow, huge patch, great changes.

Good work CZE

I didn't see if there were 'multiple saved pve decks' on there or not...
    Unfortunately not, unless I somehow missed it when playing earlier.

But still, superb patch. Props to the UI and FX teams for the tweaks during encounters. I think they're really nice additions.

Hooray at being able to permanently dismiss the campaign deckbuilder notification finally

Quote Originally Posted by knightofeffect View Post
    Thanks for this. Can we also get some clarification as to how crush dmg currently works / is supposed to work with double dmg and damage prevention abilities (IE flock). Those are a couple other points that used to be contentious but I believe have been resolved since.
    This document was released with Set 2. It clears up some of the keyword abilities.
    Shattered Destiny FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by Mejis View Post
    But still, superb patch. Props to the UI and FX teams for the tweaks during encounters. I think they're really nice additions.
    Indeed! It's amazing how small additions here and there can really improve the look and feel quite a bit.