Thread: Elf Warrior - Plant Themed Mono-Wild - Devonshire cleared

Elf Warrior - Plant Themed Mono-Wild - Devonshire cleared

This deck is not cheap. However, it can be heavily modified and still be successful.
    Elves, in general, are a class people should play, when they have larger access to playsets of rares and legendary cards, as your Wild/Ruby/Artifacts have early shard restrictions removed for multiple copies.

I used this build, and I'll post a second build later that dips into both Wild and Ruby to get through the campaign:

Mono-Wild Plant themed deck:
    http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=53533

More generic Titiana's Majesty Inspired deck:
    http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=53914
    I even named my character "Majesty" for the playthrough

The Sharp Compendium
    Last edited by nicosharp; 03-23-2016 at 10:25 AM.

Works great! I am running this now on my Elf Mage. Mages lose the ramp of warriors so I am running 2 chloros to help out. For now they are in place of the sporeshamblers as I have not gotten any yet. Not sure what I will replace once I get those because I definitely want to run them. I might cut Puck as he is often a dead draw for me (he either gets removed right away or I have no 5 cost troops).

Quote Originally Posted by Eetabee View Post
    Works great! I am running this now on my Elf Mage. Mages lose the ramp of warriors so I am running 2 chloros to help out. For now they are in place of the sporeshamblers as I have not gotten any yet. Not sure what I will replace once I get those because I definitely want to run them. I might cut Puck as he is often a dead draw for me (he either gets removed right away or I have no 5 cost troops).
    Glad it's working for you. Puck always has seemed to be such a high priority removal target, but really pays dividends as soon as you have an opportunity to exhaust him for resources. I guess this would play quite a bit differently without the warrior ramp and utilizing the mage, but the extra dig and cards in hand seem like a great complement.

I clicked the link and I'm getting this:

General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

(first link in your post)

Must be really popular

Quote Originally Posted by Harwinne View Post
    I clicked the link and I'm getting this:

General Error
    SQL ERROR [ mysqli ]

Too many connections [1040]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.

(first link in your post)

Must be really popular
    Hextcgbrowser seems to be down - the entire website. Hopefully up later?