Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mono-Blood Orc Warrior - The God's must be crazy

Mono-Blood Orc Warrior - The God's must be crazy

As mentioned on this decklist, there are not many decks I can say took me through every encounter in the campaign (outside of Piranha's - because that is just ridiculous). The Mono-Blood Orc Warrior deck though, is an exception, and I've beat everything including AOM6(Sub-in Contract killing to help with AOM6) with this deck. It's a great list and spans multiple races - can be played and modified for more rares as a Vennen, and can be played and modified for more copies of cards for Shin'Hare and the cheapest easy battle.

If you play this list, you will feel like you are trivializing a lot of the content, so be warned. I think I like Shin'Hare or Vennen a bit more than Orc for the race, but it's all personal preference:

http://hex.tcgbrowser.com/#!/deck=53930

The Sharp Compendium
    Last edited by nicosharp; 03-23-2016 at 10:25 AM.

ill def try this one out.

Was wondering though, is 3 lifedrain troops and 3 blood auras enough sustain for all the damage ull be taking form the mountain god cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Fai View Post
    ill def try this one out.

Was wondering though, is 3 lifedrain troops and 3 blood auras enough sustain for all the damage ull be taking form the mountain god cards?
    I'm sure it's enough, especially since the deck will win very fast.

Nico, have you thought about dropping the two Darad's for two Battlecry Warlords? They're Orcs and they're buff is more effective than it seems and often allows for an even quicker victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Koz View Post
    I'm sure it's enough, especially since the deck will win very fast.

Nico, have you thought about dropping the two Darad's for two Battlecry Warlords? They're Orcs and they're buff is more effective than it seems and often allows for an even quicker victory.
    Darad is THE MAN!
    But he is a rare KS exclusive, so replace as needed.

A lot of small tweaks can take this deck in any direction. Like Brutal Bonecrackers are fine with Weapon Equipment / etc.

Don't worry about the life loss, it's never an issue.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    I would suggest Adaptatron for anyone looking to fill holes cheaply. I usually put him in this kind of deck while waiting for shard grid openings.

P.s. 'gods must be crazy'.

Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    Darad is THE MAN!
    But he is a rare KS exclusive, so replace as needed.

A lot of small tweaks can take this deck in any direction. Like Brutal Bonecrackers are fine with Weapon Equipment / etc.

Don't worry about the life loss, it's never an issue.
    I have Darad, I was just thinking that Battlecry Warlords fit the Orc synergy and lower the curve at the same time. This decks seems fast enough that I doubt Darad's ability actually fires off very often.

I'll give it a try as is though and see how it goes

Looking at the shard grid, the vennen def does give u more rares and legendary( though the legend is also not very important here)

ill probably replace the darads with stalker instead and see how that will work

Quote Originally Posted by velk View Post
    P.s. 'gods must be crazy'.
    Please spare me grammar gods.

While tcgbrowser is down i was looking for mon blod orc deck. I was strugling in devonshire. Tough i was only level 6 so that could be the case.

AH ok i didint want to put vks and vps in orc dekc but well ;p
    Proud Champion tier backer

ok i'm impressed just squashed the killiped with this just from racing