Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Did not get reward for reverting princess in Sea Hag PVE fight

  1. #1

    Did not get reward for reverting princess in Sea Hag PVE fight

    Hello,

    I spent an hour or so getting the right cards to line up on a mono-wild deck to revert the princess and swing for the win. Did it on a level 4 female elf warrior. Used Oberon's Scorn, which I found out required me to destroy my own enchantment, before targeting the princess. The image changed from the frog to princess. I had not cast any enchantments on her, and did not have any effects in play which would have damaged/battled/voided her.

    If someone has information about how I can get reimbursed for the card, would appreciate it. Not looking forward to trying that fight again with wild.

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Hero of Adamanth
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    380
    Heya,

    you get the card when you turn the quest in Mesa. Did you do that already?

    I am using Mecha Filk Ape btw, it's an artifact, and can put into any deck:
    http://www.hexprimal.com/product/mecha-filk-ape/

  3. #3
    were you looking from the deck builder of the campaign or from the total card manager?
    if you're character grid has no diamonds it will not show up.

  4. #4
    Thanks Madar, for the response. Guess I didn't clarify... I did get a pack reward (and also from the turn-in at the Mesa), but did not get the "Kiss of the Princess" card I understand you are supposed to get. Have gotten it on two different campaign characters previously (those used diamond, much easier). Thanks for the artifact tip, will look into that for other characters.
    Last edited by mendingwall; 02-20-2016 at 12:07 PM.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    were you looking from the deck builder of the campaign or from the total card manager?
    if you're character grid has no diamonds it will not show up.
    Thank you - I did exit the campaign and check the card manager on the home prior to posting. Still only have my two previous copies of the card.

  6. #6
    Was the princess alive at the end of the game? If the princess is removed from the board in some way you will not get the card even if you transformed her

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeplay View Post
    Was the princess alive at the end of the game? If the princess is removed from the board in some way you will not get the card even if you transformed her
    Yes, thank you - did not have any effects that would remove her - she could not block, and the hag had no other troops or effects on the board. Did not see her card slide into the graveyard or void area. The enchantment of mine I destroyed with Oberon's Scorn was Briarpatch, which does not have any stated remove effect on destruction. Guess they're called constants in this game.

  8. #8
    also if you have acquired the princess, the next time you start that battle on that character the frog will no longer exist.
    so you can test that, so if the frog is gone, it is a bug with card distribution. if he is still there, it was a problem with that particular battle. Maybe due to Oberon scorn, always used filk ape myself without problems

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    also if you have acquired the princess, the next time you start that battle on that character the frog will no longer exist.
    so you can test that, so if the frog is gone, it is a bug with card distribution. if he is still there, it was a problem with that particular battle. Maybe due to Oberon scorn, always used filk ape myself without problems
    I did test this (after you mentioned it, thanks)... do still have the "Daphne in Distress" terrain effect. The card still switches to the Enchanted Frog. Meh - still feel like it is a bug, because I definitely reverted the card and won the game without removing the princess from the fight. Had some Elder Manti's but didn't draw them in the game. I'll test without Oberon's Scorn and see if that completes. Too bad, because I spent the rest of my gold getting the card.
    Last edited by mendingwall; 02-20-2016 at 12:24 PM.

  10. #10
    After completing fight again, seems like it could have been the Oberon's Scorn. Reverted the princess with an Elder Manti and got the Kiss of the Princess card.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •