Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pay it Forward GIVEAWAY!

If you were expecting a prize and have not received it, please let me know ASAP.

Otherwise, thank you again to all who participated!
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Thanks so much, sent you a pm, having some issues

My reward came as a great surprise thank you for going with it and as always thanks for being part of the community.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    My reward came as a great surprise thank you for going with it and as always thanks for being part of the community.
    Seconded. Props to everyone who did good deeds. That was quite the haul of blood donations

So the piggies did not qualify? Actually they are getting fat now really fast and they are producing half of their bodyweight everey day as little "pellets". At least it looks like that much...

Where do Shin'haere put all their pellets to? They could build their huts out of it or fuel their fire

Quote Originally Posted by Sixlooter View Post
    So the piggies did not qualify? Actually they are getting fat now really fast and they are producing half of their bodyweight everey day as little "pellets". At least it looks like that much...

Where do Shin'haere put all their pellets to? They could build their huts out of it or fuel their fire
    I believe I sent packs to everyone who followed the instructions and sent me an email at the address provided. In addition, I also stretched my rules and covered a few people who sent me PMs. Did I miss your entry in either of those places?
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Hi Colin, it was a joke. I did not really participate. To answer your question: no - ye olde perfectionist.

I really love what you are doing for the community and I guess newbies and people with small budgets should be the target group.
    As for budget I am by far not playing in your league, but I am not a student anymore.