Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pay it Forward GIVEAWAY!

Pay it Forward GIVEAWAY!

Time for folks to Pay it Forward! Be nice, get free stuff!

The rules are pretty simple - send me proof (to giveaway AT ratedhex.com) that you've either donated a pint of blood (or whatever the measure is in your country) OR done some other good deed between now and Sunday, March 6th. I'll draw the winners within a few days of the deadline. One entry per person.

Grand Prize: 1 Jadiim Sleeves Code
    Other Prizes: 10 Draft Codes Pack x 2; SoF Primals x 2; AoM Primals x 2
    Everyone who participates with a verified blood donation: 5 AoM packs
    Everyone who does a good deed: 2 AoM packs

So, do a good deed. Get rewarded!

NOTE: Please, please, please block out any particularly sensitive personal information in any proof you send me. I'll also take photos of you with a needle sticking out of your arm and a filled bag of blood! And I'll Google image search just to make sure there are no stock photos... :P

Also, please include your IN-GAME NAME in your emails! I can't send you prizes without knowing where ti send them.

UPDATE

So, over 300 entries! And 106 pints of blood donated!!! I'm blown away.

I'll post the list of additional prize winners shortly. And the packs should be mailed out over the next couple of days.

Thank you to everyone who participated!!!

Additional Prize Winners

• Jadiim Sleeves - Saeijou
    • 5 Draft Code Pack / 5 Sealed Gauntlet - Rumor
    • 5 Draft Code Pack / 5 Sealed Gauntlet - Superjuice
    • SoF Primal - Seshia
    • SoF Primal - Insanctus
    • AoM Primal - Mystery
    • AoM Primal - Caledor
    Last edited by hex_colin; 03-17-2016 at 07:51 AM.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

I'm a diabetic, can't give blood. :/

Awesome as always Colin. <3 you

Quote Originally Posted by aristalis View Post
    Diabetics can still do good deeds

Quote Originally Posted by aristalis View Post
    I can't give blood in the US either because I'm from the UK and they just assume we all have Mad Cow Disease.

Help someone out. Give someone new to the game some cards. Help an old lady across the road. Whatever...

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Apparently my local Blood Donor Centre is so popular you need to make an appointment 8 weeks in advance... Maybe I'll do a good deed instead.

Gigantisaur
    I secured fort romor before those filthy humans could get a foothold - good deed done by Scorpius the Vennen Cleric and help from a hellshot catapult and phenteo.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Darn you always do these when I'm between donations.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Infernal Professor
    I would love to donate some blood, but I can't seem to find anywhere near where I live with the red cross search tool. I'd have to go to Little Rock and that's a pretty long drive. Doesn't seem economical to burn a tank of gas round trip to get 5 AOM packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawdius View Post
    I would love to donate some blood, but I can't seem to find anywhere near where I live with the red cross search tool. I'd have to go to Little Rock and that's a pretty long drive. Doesn't seem economical to burn a tank of gas round trip to get 5 AOM packs.
    Do it for the dying people not for the packs!
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Clawdius View Post
    It's not supposed to be +EV. If you look for +EV everywhere in your life you probably won't be happy in the long run...