Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I want to spend MONEY! (no kidding - when is Set 004 out?)

Question I want to spend MONEY! (no kidding - when is Set 004 out?)

The title could also have been "When will Set 004 be out" but I liked that better, cause I really want to pump some cash into the PVE machine Go on with that awesome content!

Will there be a special release event, with special tournaments and enhanced prizes etc?

Cheers
    Six

Rock League Champion
    soon (tm)
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

I agree that set 4 is long overdue.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

High Tomb Lord
    i hope with an announcement in the invitational
    with set4 drafting in the event or something
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    i hope with an announcement in the invitational
    with set4 drafting in the event or something
    Interesting tidbit, the rules state that they have to tell the participants no later than 2 weeks before the event for set 4 drafting, since we are now closer than 2 weeks away, an IQ qualifier may be able to tell us if there will be set 4 drafting (assuming no NDA)...

"6. Day two stage one is a Swiss draft that has the following rules:
    a. Packs used in the draft will use either the latest draft format in the in-game client or use an upcoming draft format. Tournament officials will make this determination and communicate this to players no later than 2 weeks before the tournament start."

Edit Note: Since we have not heard there will be set 4 drafting, I assume there will not be set 4 drafting for the invitational, which I too had really hoped for (would have been perfect to announce during the friday update). I still have hope, but i seems less likely...
    Last edited by rstrbn; 02-22-2016 at 09:24 AM.

Would be too risky to use Set 4 in the tournament as there might be unknown bugs that break matches.

Thanks rstrbn, did not think about that. A release date announcement during the tournament only makes sense. If there is none, the we got some waiting to do.
    Last edited by plaguedealer; 02-22-2016 at 09:41 AM.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by rstrbn View Post
    Interesting tidbit, the rules state that they have to tell the participants no later than 2 weeks before the event for set 4 drafting, since we are now closer than 2 weeks away, an IQ qualifier may be able to tell us if there will be set 4 drafting (assuming no NDA)...

"6. Day two stage one is a Swiss draft that has the following rules:
    a. Packs used in the draft will use either the latest draft format in the in-game client or use an upcoming draft format. Tournament officials will make this determination and communicate this to players no later than 2 weeks before the tournament start."

Edit Note: Since we have not heard there will be set 4 drafting, I assume there will not be set 4 drafting for the invitational, which I too had really hoped for (would have been perfect to announce during the friday update). I still have hope, but i seems less likely...
    not for them... for US!
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    not for them... for US!
    At the very least, set 3 drafting at gencon was a ton of fun. If set 4 isn't a thing hopefully they'll at least have that. Honestly, hopefully they'll have that anyway. I think a lot of people who appreciate set 3 and are bored of it would find it very interesting to draft it with equipment.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.