Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did I miss the Pro Player tournament?

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    Actually give them a playset of the comming set like a week before everyone else now that is a cool reward.
    Except that would mean they're delaying the release of the set for everyone else for a week just so 1 person could feel like a special snowflake. I don't see that going over well.

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Alamand View Post
    Except that would mean they're delaying the release of the set for everyone else for a week just so 1 person could feel like a special snowflake. I don't see that going over well.
    that person would make so much money out of the set... it would be unbelievable!
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Quote Originally Posted by Alamand View Post
    Technically yes but not really if we assume a decent release schedule if something is going to be released within 4 months or what ever the timer is and someone gets it a week earlier that isn't the set being held back because you don't dump a set as soon as you can in a release schedule.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.