Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to respond to my own card?

Read the thread Yoss linked, it covers what little we know about the decision. Yes it was intentional. The highlight is when they say "come to gencon and we'll talk about it." Gwear goes and comes back with "we talked about it".

A) we shouldn't have to go live events to have robust discussions about features changes.
    B) we got jack for info said live event.
    C) I can understand them being evasive about business and legal matters, but this purely a game play issue. The stonewalling here makes no sense for a company that says they value customer feedback.
    Last edited by Tazelbain; 02-23-2016 at 11:22 AM.

I only ever used it for pumping marbles faster but honestly i want it back and i think informing people about it in a/the tutorial is not that hard so the skill advantage argument is really not viable. Pausing at the beggining of your turn to cycle with dreamsmoke is a skill advantage but that pause remains.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    I only ever used it for pumping marbles faster but honestly i want it back and i think informing people about it in a/the tutorial is not that hard so the skill advantage argument is really not viable. Pausing at the beggining of your turn to cycle with dreamsmoke is a skill advantage but that pause remains.
    The change to Soul Marble is another one that looks at first glance to make the game harder to master. Not by much, but if you're pumping soul marble now it's easier to unload the full resource cost for the upgrade all at once and have it destroyed out from under you. It's a minor play change, and will be likely rarely important, but it's one more little thing to think about that for a bunch of people starting to try out competitive play will land solidly in the 'didn't know they didn't know' category.

The Transcended
    So sad. The only real problem was that some players were not aware of the ability to hold priority. Rather than add the Hold Priority hotkey to their hotkey list, which would then raise awareness of its existence, they instead decide to remove it with no obvious upside.

Playing Comet strike after playing a troop before it resolved is very useful I hear... would have helped in the PvE Campaign.

I just want to respond to my own Extinction by activating Sight of the Sun.

Really wish they would revisit this now and make it more visible instead of going the opposite direction and taking it away entirely.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by Crota View Post
    Playing Comet strike after playing a troop before it resolved is very useful I hear... would have helped in the PvE Campaign.
    Yeah, good point: they even have an encounter where they could teach the trick!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post

Really wish they would revisit this now and make it more visible instead of going the opposite direction and taking it away entirely.
    I want to respond to my own extinction by saccing Hopey the Unicorn... Poor Unicorn dont even have a home in my deck anymore without that interaction

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    I want to respond to my own extinction by saccing Hopey the Unicorn... Poor Unicorn dont even have a home in my deck anymore without that interaction
    Why would that be more effective than just saccing the Unicorn before you play your Extinction?

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post

You are just filthy tryhard trying use skill and knowledge to take advantage of normal, decent, fun-loving players.