Thread: Can you find Ghost Sentinel yet?

Can you find Ghost Sentinel yet?

Haven't find him yet and I've opened nearly 100 packs yet. Bad luck or another of those cards still missing?

its not there
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

They seemed to have hinted it might be a future prize. Though I think it's a bit of a moot point since they nerfed it into the ground so badly it wouldn't even be fun to play with anyway.

The nerf being it's now a 6 cost 5/5 instead of a 2 cost 2/2. needed or not, it still ruined the card imo.

Okay, that's kinda shit. Thx for the info

Quote Originally Posted by Alamand View Post
    They seemed to have hinted it might be a future prize. Though I think it's a bit of a moot point since they nerfed it into the ground so badly it wouldn't even be fun to play with anyway.

The nerf being it's now a 6 cost 5/5 instead of a 2 cost 2/2. needed or not, it still ruined the card imo.
    I think they will want to release them when the monsters correctly react to armor. They will swing out have their whole field tapped to do 0, and allow you to smack them back with 0 resistance. Also... it would kinda need that nerf 2/2 for 2 that gives you armor 1 for each spirit you have would've been kinda silly but a 6 cost 5/5 is bad but watch they'll give him an equipment that makes him 1 less for each spirit you have too...
    Last edited by whiteyzz; 02-23-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alamand View Post

I am glad for this nerf. as he is now he is still playable in the right decks but as he originally was he was far to powerful.