Thread: Hogarth's Frost Ring Arena is a year old next month

Infernal Professor

Hogarth's Frost Ring Arena is a year old next month

I for one think we should do something special for him. Do you think he likes ice cream cake? Or maybe molten lava cake? Is Hogarth necrotic, because I'm really not sure what it is the necrotic consume for sustenance. His eyes glow like a necrotic, but they're more blue than diamond and I'm not aware of any necrotic using in their eye sockets. I think he just radiates an inner coldness. Should we warm his icy heart with a hot island song?

This also means Uruunaz will have been in the game for a year, next month. I'm pretty sure he just feeds off of human misery, the old worm never gave me anything I'd care to mention and I've gone through the arena like 518 times. It certainly didn't help that I had to mulligan 4 times to see a single shard the only time I saw him. And it didn't help that single shard never called any of her friends to the party before my goose was cooked so to speak, and I became the main course.

We've got two weeks to come up with something to celebrate Hogarth's introduction into Hex, so what do you give the man who has everything (provided a host of gladiators and heads on spikes is your idea of everything)? Being at least partially encrusted in ice, it seems like he would be pretty cold, but the closest he seems to have come to seeing warmth as a desirable trait was mocking the combatants and tossing an inferno into the ring. So come on guys, lets hear it! How do you think we as a community should say "Thanks for a year of Cerebral Fulmination Xarlox"?

Fluffy bunny slippers!
    Currently Most Wanted HEX development: AH overhaul

http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psee8e7213.png

Our CzE Recruitment Thread: http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=24252

Hogarth's Birthday Cake

x4 Oracle Song
    x1 Mastery of Time
    x4 Piranha Swarm (weapon + feet)
    x1 Holiday

x4 Soothing Breeze

x2 Inferno
    x4 Arena Brawler
    x4 Heatwave
    x4 Burn (gloves)
    x4 Crackling Bolt

x2 Headless Executioner

x1 Kismet's Reverie
    x1 Ivory Pawn (trinket)

x4 Shards of Fate
    x3 Shard of Innovation
    x3 Shard of Purpose
    x3 Shard of Cunning
    x3 Shard of Hatred
    x2 Sapphire Shard
    x2 Ruby Shard
    x1 Diamond Shard
    x1 Blood Shard

Better eat your vegetables or you're lose your head cause it's getting hot in here so you better hurry up and get the blood spilling in time.

I think that for Hogarth's birthday party, he should let all players who play the arena that day see Uruunaz.

I don't think this is the kind of good deed that'll get you prizes in colin's giveaway. Good effort though.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Infernal Professor
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    I don't think this is the kind of good deed that'll get you prizes in colin's giveaway. Good effort though.
    I was kind of hoping that it would remind the developers, maybe we'd get that upgraded arena we could take our PVE characters through, the PVE Hogarth card... Something like that, anyway. Maybe a .0001% chance "Map to Uruunaz" legendary drop we could sell for 100,000 gold on the AH.

The PvE Hogarth card would be a pretty sweet prize to commemorate the celebration I'd say...maybe as a prize for beating Hogarth himself as a new AI boss!

Master Theorycrafter
    Unless CZE already planned something like this, I think it is unlikely that they'll be able to patch it in within the upcoming month.

Fun idea though! I've liked the holiday events linked to real holidays, I wouldn't mind having events linked to ingame milestones

Have a good one Hogarth!

Infernal Professor
    Well the Hogarth PVE card was shown briefly in a video. It existed, whether or not it is coming for the 1 year anniversary or not who can say. Besides HXE, and they never say anything if they can avoid it, near as I can tell.