Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEX Update - More Invitational News

HEX Update - More Invitational News

If that’s not enough reason to attend, well, I guess I buried the lede—the next PVP set will be playable for fans attending the Invitational! Yup, you’ll be the first public group to touch the new cards that are coming to HEX!

https://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-mo...tational-news/
    Please tweet me @HEXWilliam for a reliable, quick response. Thank you.

Woo! If only I knew someone going, Want the posters so bad but can't fly there. O well. Also, Set 4 :O

Assuming a limit on the posters each day like Gen Con? And what happened to the Hex hats? Also, any chance we can purchase lanyards or get them in the future?

Master Theorycrafter
    The swag is cool - but I'm sad there is no option available to buy some of the stuff online. I'd love to be able to buy the Eternal Guardian shirt.

Rock League Champion
    As expected not as hoped. But hyped for finals.
    Austrian Kickstarter & Slacker Backer | IGN: Cernz

-=] Dont mess with the bull, you gonna get the horn [=-

nice spoilers with the lanyards. would also be nice to have a hex store with items like playmats.

If that’s not enough reason to attend, well, I guess I buried the lede—the next PVP set will be playable for fans attending the Invitational! Yup, you’ll be the first public group to touch the new cards that are coming to HEX!
    As if I wasn't sad enough that I won't be able to attend this event.

Does this mean these are the posters originally meant to be sold in an online shop which would've been also available for Europe? Not complaining, just making sure I got the facts straight and can give up on the idea that those will be sold outside of US

Hex Price - For all your price information!

Hex Rock League - Join the free to play Hex Rock League now!

oh wow, you guys are going to be using the same building as Wednesday Night Fights. That's cool, the venue seems really nice. Well, I look forward to watching the stream

Quote Originally Posted by Warrender View Post
    As if I wasn't sad enough that I won't be able to attend this event.
    Wish I could attend too...
    IGN: FrostWynn
    Come play with me on Hex TCG and League of Legends [NA] =(^w^)=